Ambiio

Your in-game name:

Ambiio

Staff members name:

MRP

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:460521622

Explain what happened:

He took a sit that had a different staff member's name on it. I had put a different staff member's name because I had bad experiences when he took other sits I had made or I watched him take sits on the street. Clearly bad staff. #StinkyStaffNeedsToTakeAShower

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

3 minutes ago, Sinner ツ said:

-support

First of all I do not think that would be an “actual” reason to report a staff member because they took your situation when you put a different staff member to take your sit. The thing is you didn’t specifically ask Snickle to take your sit. And does it matter if he took your sit? So what if he had a “bad experience” with him. Your obviously trying to influence  a punishment on this staff member and I do not believe that this is what @MRP deserve. Nor do I think overall this is a good reason to report a staff member in general. Second of all are we not gonna talk about when you did this? You did when you were staff. How do I know? Because you did it to me when I were to make sits and I remember.

overall -support

he did SPECIFICALLY ask for snickle in the sit you just don't see it, learn what happened before making a whole paragraph with false info :)
also learn to use grammar correctly please.

3 minutes ago, Sinner ツ said:

-support

First of all I do not think that would be an “actual” reason to report a staff member because they took your situation when you put a different staff member to take your sit. The thing is you didn’t specifically ask Snickle to take your sit. And does it matter if he took your sit? So what if he had a “bad experience” with him. Your obviously trying to influence  a punishment on this staff member and I do not believe that this is what @MRP deserve. Nor do I think overall this is a good reason to report a staff member in general. Second of all are we not gonna talk about when you did this? You did when you were staff. How do I know? Because you did it to me when I were to make sits and I remember.

overall -support

its literally in staff guidelines you idiot.

mute this kid he clearly has bias against me so hes saying whatever he can to make me look dumb. clearly didnt read nor watch the video. clearly didnt know rules. i never took sits with another staff member's name on it and even if i did it doesnt matter because this isnt a report on me. stop trying to flip things around dumbass.

Archived