• No

Your Username:

Spedghetti and Beatmalls

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:453347880

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Spedghetti and Beatmalls#8065

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I’ve been banned a few times for things like nlr and rdm, but since then I have read over the rules and I understand why I was banned

Your Age

A:15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 880+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I hosted a sandbox server and moderated it for a few months

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I'm gonna try and make this as least corny as possible. First I wanna say that I know that I was a big minge in the past and I broke tons of rules and got banned multiple times. I don't want to try and hide anything to make me look good or make me seem like a better person. I have took a good amount of time to look over the rules and see where I have made my mistakes. I hosted a sandbox server for a while that I moderated and I enjoyed it a ton. I am very good at controlling myself and making non biased opinions, I had lots of fun meeting new people and making some good friends. I made sure that everything was in line and that people were getting the help they needed when they asked for it. I am very active and I would be able to be on a lot to help out and make sure peoples sits are getting dealt with. I am usually on in the morning and on a lot through out the day. 

How often can you be on the server?:

4-7 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

I am very aware and I am fully committed to becoming staff

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes I am very aware

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exhibitionist

+Support

Chill in game

Active 

Knows the rules

Never on the bad side of a sit

+/- Support

Forums/ discord activity   

Overall +support good luck 

On 6/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, Spedghetti and Beatmalls said:

Your Username:

Spedghetti and Beatmalls

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:453347880

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Spedghetti and Beatmalls#8065

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I’ve been banned a few times for things like nlr and rdm, but since then I have read over the rules and I understand why I was banned

Your Age

A:15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 880+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I hosted a sandbox server and moderated it for a few months

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I'm gonna try and make this as least corny as possible. First I wanna say that I know that I was a big minge in the past and I broke tons of rules and got banned multiple times. I don't want to try and hide anything to make me look good or make me seem like a better person. I have took a good amount of time to look over the rules and see where I have made my mistakes. I hosted a sandbox server for a while that I moderated and I enjoyed it a ton. I am very good at controlling myself and making non biased opinions, I had lots of fun meeting new people and making some good friends. I made sure that everything was in line and that people were getting the help they needed when they asked for it. I am very active and I would be able to be on a lot to help out and make sure peoples sits are getting dealt with. I am usually on in the morning and on a lot through out the day. 

How often can you be on the server?:

4-7 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

I am very aware and I am fully committed to becoming staff

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes I am very aware

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exhibitionist

Only 880 hours? 

+support nice guy

Archived