• No

Your Username:

A:KysBestteee.

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:203604580.

Your Discord Name and #:

A:YING YING#2054.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I have been banned twice because of rdm and nlr but in these 4 months I havent been punished.

Your Age:

A:15.

Your Timezone:

A:GMT.

Time Played:

A:250 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Once in DarkRP server 2 years ago 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:The reason I wish to become a Staff Member is that I absolutely admire what they do and I wanna become Staff Is I Want make Community Friendly, Watch People If they dont Break rules, Make them understand If they dont know, and i like being staff And helping other players Try my best to help server has possible, and i love this server i play it now mostly, and i help with community problems, even if i will be sick i still would help the server the people and stop rule breaker's, and i try to watch people and yeah that's what i all can say.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:3-5 hours a day sometimes in a week i might not be online for 2 days sometimes

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes but im mostly active on discord

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:user

-Support

I have never seen you in-game or in the discord and your reasoning for wanting to become a staff member isn't very good or descriptive. Your grammar shows that you may not be able to communicate with others very well, especially in something like an admin sit (especially since the server is an English speaking server). Making sure those you're dealing with can understand what you're talking about, for example, why you're banning a new player for mass RDM, is vital to being a part of the staff team. The hours you say you can work is also not very good for the amount of moderation that's needed in-game every day. Overall, I don't think you'll be fit for this job as long as your grammar isn't fixed and you don't bring up your activity.

-Support

• I have not seen you in game a single time in the past 2 weeks
  • Reasoning for wanting to be staff is meh
  • We have enough staff as it is, I don't want more useless ones

Overall -Support Get your hours up and get a better reputation in the community and this opinion will change 

5 hours ago, ellie said:

-Support

I have never seen you in-game or in the discord and your reasoning for wanting to become a staff member isn't very good or descriptive. Your grammar shows that you may not be able to communicate with others very well, especially in something like an admin sit (especially since the server is an English speaking server). Making sure those you're dealing with can understand what you're talking about, for example, why you're banning a new player for mass RDM, is vital to being a part of the staff team. The hours you say you can work is also not very good for the amount of moderation that's needed in-game every day. Overall, I don't think you'll be fit for this job as long as your grammar isn't fixed and you don't bring up your activity.

irrelevant

On 7/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, 5Fives said:

-Support

• I have not seen you in game a single time in the past 2 weeks
  • Reasoning for wanting to be staff is meh
  • We have enough staff as it is, I don't want more useless ones

Overall -Support Get your hours up and get a better reputation in the community and this opinion will change 

I would be more useful than most of the mods in the morning (Cough,Cough,FAMED,Cough,Cough) theres like 5 people every morning mass rdming and blocking spawn and im online at those time I would be able to do something about but not like most afk mods (Cough Cough Famed)

Archived