1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 2 months ago ago where i prop blocked my printer and finally a week ago i (apparitly) did not wait cooldown for gang take over so frp x2 but id say im reformed

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

2000 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recantly a head admin for another tf2 server . 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe i could be a good staff member because I am very active in the community (shown via how much I interact both on the forums, in game, and on the discord). I also can be active at times where others can't such as in the early morning due to the fact i'm on the east coast whereas most admins live on the west, i don't feel like i need to go deep in detail but in the early morning when most admins are not on i could be witch could help with the minge that often happens in the morning again due the lack of admins meaning even if im not staying on hours on end i could still be a important to the team. I also believe I could change myself to fit in with my fellow peers as seen with how i've changed my image (for most) to come off more approachable and talkitive. Furthermore I often try to give back to the community to different degrees such as, making and giving out dupes on the forums, giving free guns in game, and giving tips for those in need. Finally, I know i can take criticism as seen with me rarely if ever showing aggression even with those attacking me personally and i believe its not a big shock that i would say i am a nice person even though i have my flaws which ill admit to, im annoying i can come off as in your face or even aggressive when i try to not, but i believe that's good, of course not those flaws but the fact people are willing to tell me what is wrong with myself as a person it tells me on what to work on and how to be a great admin, if you cant tell already i'm ambitious, i go out of my way to impress or live up to others and that i believe is something needed in admins a reason to push on and to not just stop when you get the job but try to be better and learn something on the way. I want to be a admin bad, i could show something in myself that i would not find without the job i want to be great like the managers or other amazing admins, persistence, thats what i think admins need and thats why i think i could be a great admin for exhibition rp

How often can you be on the server?: 

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Vip+

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+support

good hours

active on all platforms

shows dedication to get staff

-support

can be immature by messing around in sits by spawning props/entities in the sit room or make weird noises

has been less active recently

-support

imature

mingy

does not know the rules

inactive ingame atm

not to be trusted as staff in my opinion 

last week or so i asked you to make me a base and you made me a fail base and did not even know it was a fail base so 

you keep building these types of bases which block areas and which you cant build
image.thumb.png.6e2e8d921fd212963773bf1051369268.png

overall -support 
btw  "Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin"  Is nothing like gmod staff btw 

1 hour ago, SaintG4Life said:

thats 4 days in 2 weeks and that could not all be on mbrp mabye you played another server + i have played everyday this week and saw you once 

no they are, also we live on 2 different time zones, also i think i have plenty of hours  image.png.44a6eccf797a5a16761cb203c9929c6c.png the worst part is that i cant prove/ disprove it

26 minutes ago, sad memes said:

no they are, also we live on 2 different time zones, also i think i have plenty of hours  image.png.44a6eccf797a5a16761cb203c9929c6c.png the worst part is that i cant prove/ disprove it

i play the server day and night at anytime buddy i dont sleep so bring me " different timezones "

+support

give the man a chance he has dedication

idk what everyone else is talking about hes really active, but apparently you dont have to be active to be staff *cough* *cough* Synurax

he has exp staffing on gmod and tf2

active on all platforms

-support

could be a bit mingy, but that could always be changed

Overall + support MBRP needs active staff and just give him a chance he obviously is dedicated 

edit: annoying isnt a reason to -support half the mbrp staff are annoying just makes him even more qualified for staff

2 hours ago, BigMonkey said:

Literally being staff isn’t all that And shit gets boring after yo first few weeks. Trust me bruh there’s way more shit to do then to staff on a gmod server😭😭

so why did you become it about 5 times lmao and your complaining about people becoming staff

Archived