• No

Your Username:

A: Rylo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:454552253

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Rylo#2570

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: A few times, I got permanently banned once by Head Admin Brand back in 2018 I think, I got banned a few times since then for little things like NLRx3 and stuff. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Since my join back recently I havent been in any staff situation. 

Your Age:

A: For real, I am 16. August 10th 2005. I lied a few times a long time ago and said I was older to be more mature I dont know, I am honest and I am a lot better.

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: Over 2,000 hours on the server, total around 4,400 hours on gmod. 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I staffed on icefuse a few times, I staffed on icefuse once with the name "Miskie" because I thought the name miskie was badass. I had no intentions of impersonating miskie, I already disclosed this I just thought kermit suicide was getting old. I had a smooth brain moment,.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Tell my one other player on the server, for the community for that matter that has this much dedication to go for staff for 4 years straight. I am actually serious this time. I have matured and aged like wine. I am not a minge anymore from others eyes. I have been playing on the server a lot recently. Shifting times just for this server. I am liked from a lot of the new generation who hasnt been poisoned with my past mingness history. And I think I actually can benefit the server. This is around my 25-26th application and if this doesnt get accepted its no biggie, I just want to help the server out. If anyone knows the rules its me. I have read over the rules about 900 times in all my time. If this doesnt get accepted I think its time to put my efforts aside. I got one of the most iconic history impacts on the server. I have helped the server(s) already a lot, I made a lot of suggestions that ended up getting implemented and liked. I also have one of the best applications or maybe the best application for staff a few applications ago, that goes to show that I got intent to RP and enforce rules here.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: What type of question is this? lol all the time. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yup

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I was active on the discord for a longg time, I got a lot of messages on there. A lot of them may not be quality messages, but they exist. I am applying for game moderation not discord moderation. I am active though however. 

I had a old forums account, but this one is active, my older one was very active

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

I got no excuse for my past. I was a shit head, I was a clout chasing bonehead. I made stupid jokes that got me in trouble.

I've developed more of a brain since then and can keep comments to myself . 

I have been getting really active on the server and doing my best I can to get on whenever I can. I am posting this post on my thread as a additional note.

+support

active on all but discord as he is banned ( as i said i think you should be unbanned from the discord ) 
cool guy 

good app

da og 

nice guy

trust worthy 

overall +support 

missed you rylo and hope you can join the team 

Archived