Minge society V2

Hollow

Sad, people don’t understand what made minge minge and I can’t either but I sure as all hell know that all these gangs being made by people who were never in minge are making its name slanderous, minge society was not about mass end, it was about being a bit rebellious as well as being a good chance for those less known to rise and become beloved members of our community, so it make me sad when people do the same thing “minge part 2”

“Ms2” “the United minge society” “mingers together” ect. This is what killed the gang, the gang reset was just what finished the job, the original people left and those who are new are morphing it into “haha rdm is funny” gang, you are doing no favors let the old die you will forever be in its shadow. @General Manager Hollow I know you will not head my warning I wish you luck but your idea will burn up let it die please, its memory is already ruined.

26 minutes ago, sad memes said:

Sad, people don’t understand what made minge minge and I can’t either but I sure as all hell know that all these gangs being made by people who were never in minge are making its name slanderous, minge society was not about mass end, it was about being a bit rebellious as well as being a good chance for those less known to rise and become beloved members of our community, so it make me sad when people do the same thing “minge part 2”

“Ms2” “the United minge society” “mingers together” ect. This is what killed the gang, the gang reset was just what finished the job, the original people left and those who are new are morphing it into “haha rdm is funny” gang, you are doing no favors let the old die you will forever be in its shadow. @General Manager Hollow I know you will not head my warning I wish you luck but your idea will burn up let it die please it memory is already ruined

I was in Minge society I left to be able to invite new members, you seem to act like you know about these people but you don’t even associate yourself with them you take everything a bit to seriously. Head my warning you are addicted to Gmod  and you just need to chill. 

1 hour ago, General Manager Hollow said:

I was in Minge society I left to be able to invite new members, you seem to act like you know about these people but you don’t even associate yourself with them you take everything a bit to seriously. Head my warning you are addicted to Gmod  and you just need to chill. 

Lmfao addicted to gmod classic 

17 hours ago, sad memes said:

“Ms2” “the United minge society” “mingers together” ect. This is what killed the gang, the gang reset was just what finished the job, the original people left and those who are new are morphing it into “haha rdm is funny” gang, you are doing no favors let the old die you will forever be in its shadow. @General Manager Hollow I know you will not head my warning I wish you luck but your idea will burn up let it die please, its memory is already ruined.

So practically what you are saying is #MSOnTop & #MSv2OnTOP? gotcha.

1 minute ago, Ryan ツ said:

#MSOnTop 'MSv2OnTop

One of the best gangs the server has had

^^ Factual, MS and Hotdog n**gas made the server really enjoyable for me imo.

Archived