Clapzy's Staff Application.

Clapzy

Should I Be Accepted Into the Staff Team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Accepted Into the Staff Team?

• Yes.
    • No.

Your Username:

A: clapzy

Your Steam ID:

A: STEAM_0:0:201070832

Your Discord Name and #:

A: clapzy#1111

Have you ever been punished on Exhibition RP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been punished accouple times for NLR. But for the most part that's it.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Time zone:

A: Central Standard Time.

Time Played:

A: On MBRP 402 hours, On Garry's Mod in total 2.5k

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on Exhibition PRP for almost a year, and had volunteer on MBRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be excepted into the staff team because I have a year worth of experience of staffing for Exhibition Roleplay. I have been demoted from Exhibition Staff, but I have learned from my mistakes in the pass and I am ready to fix them. I like helping others that don't know what they are doing, and I want to punish the people that make exhibition not fun for the community. I want to help make the RP experience better on Mexican Border Roleplay. I would be active within the community by logging on every day to take sits. I have noticed little to no staff taking sits during the day, so I could only imagine how many staff are online during the night time. I stay up pretty late even on school nights, which are the worst nights for no staff to be on.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday of the week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Archived