• No

Your Username:

A: Trosa

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:449933025

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Trosa#6597

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I was banned for placing an admin playermodel for a joke and I did not know it was against the rules and I have since then changed.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 298 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was an Admin on ALF Networks (no longer exists)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: When I started GMOD RP the hardest part was learning the different mechanics such as raiding and the different rules. There are a lot to remember and I always try to help new players wherever I can. One time on the server I spent about half an hour helping a player make a base. It was nothing big it was just a basic two layer fading door base, but while I was doing that I explained different terms to him and after that I saw him get the hang of it. I am very good with communication I am always around the server interacting with players getting to know people. If anyone needs help on the server I am more than happy to try my best to help them. I always try to greet players and have a good time and try to be a funny guy. I always want to help players get the best experience on the server. I have also been trying to be really active in the community and increasing my rep on the forums. That is why I feel I should be accepted to the staff team :).

How often can you be on the server?:

A: on weekdays i can be on from 7pm-10pm and on weekends i can be on from 11:00am - 2:00am

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes and through this time i have been improving myself and not just being annoying in the discord and have been trying to be really active on the forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

Archived