Your Username:

A: General manager Hollow 

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:97148915

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Hollow#9993

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Hmm 🤔 let me think about that one 

I have been permanently banned for Mass RDM x60, permanently banned from the discord for “spreading personal information”, banned for two months for Fading door the scanners all over the map-RDMED many people over the course of a entire day-whenever I was brought into a sit I would buy all the entities-Spammed slurs that are against the rules-spammed text screens inside walls,Supplied many mass rdmers- and Bought vip to demoted MRP, also I have been banned many times for RDM, banned off the discord for 5 months, punished for influencing mass harassment, Punished for influencing mass rdm, punished for paying people 1 mill to rdm staff, punished for supplying mass rdmers, and hundreds of other things I can’t think of 

Your Age:

A:19.8

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:900+ hours (600 hours before reset)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

General manager

Admin DRP AND MBRP 

Volunteer PRP

moderator CRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I want staff so I can put a end to mass rdm for good! also I  need staff for General manager purposes because I should already have it. For application purposes only, I follow every rule to the book and never broke one. Thank you for reading my application it was a pleasurer.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 24 hours a day I just need 16$ an hour 800$ annual bonuses and benefits 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:how familiar was sad memes? About that 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:only  “rp” I do is advertising Terror and murder

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: okay but only the starwars discord. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: General manager but also exhibitionist (which is less important) 

2 hours ago, General Manager Hollow said:

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Hmm 🤔 let me think about that one 

I have been permanently banned for Mass RDM x60, permanently banned from the discord for “spreading personal information”, banned for two months for Fading door the scanners all over the map-RDMED many people over the course of a entire day-whenever I was brought into a sit I would buy all the entities-Spammed slurs that are against the rules-spammed text screens inside walls,Supplied many mass rdmers- and Bought vip to demoted MRP, also I have been banned many times for RDM, banned off the discord for 5 months, punished for influencing mass harassment, Punished for influencing mass rdm, punished for paying people 1 mill to rdm staff, punished for supplying mass rdmers, and hundreds of other things I can’t think of

that just says everything + you still do it so I don't think you are fit for staff sorry :/

+Support
- Nice guy
- Knows the rules very well
- Insane amount of hours

- 
Ex staff
-Support
- Kinda mingy
- Banned on the discord
- Just came back from a 2 month ban

Overall, +/- Support.

I feel like you would be a good staff but you gotta stop mingy first and try to get unbanned from the discord.

Best of luck!

Okay this is my real support for this app I'm doing this just for you Mr. Manager :)

+ Support

REALLY good hours

Nice and cool guy to hang around with

EX staff

Okay app

Active in game

Active on the forums

+/- Support

You know the rules from top to bottom and you don't really follow them BUT that can be fixed

- Support

Minge

You are banned on the discord

Past punishments

A lot of sits have been called on you recently

Overall I can't believe I'm saying this but + SUPPORT! Good luck with the app Mr. Manager :)

20 minutes ago, kevina said:

+Support

I have seen this man staff and he is amazing at it plus he has more experience on the servee than most people. Yes hes mass rdmed serveral times but everyone makes mistakes. Very active 

As a wonderful influencer once said, "everybody makes mistakes...EVERYONE HAS THOSE DAYS!" - Hannah Montana 

i agree with this statement, always knew you were a homie! 

I didn't want to give a genuine opinion because this is obviously a shitpost, but it seems like people are giving legit +support and I'm starting to question things.

-Support

-Intentionally breaks about every rule

-Pays people and supplies them weapons to mass RDM. Seen this as recent as a few days ago

-Walking definition of a troll

-80% of this app is a shitpost, especially the paragraph.

-Perm banned from the disc, pretty sure that auto disqualifies him

All that being said, I like this man. He makes the server fun sometimes, and if he ever decides to take the rules more seriously for some odd reason I'd be in support for him becoming staff.

Archived