Wolfs staff application  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should wolf become staff

• Yes
    • No

EDIT
So after some consideration and feed back from the forums I have decided I'm going to pullback my staff application and take some time to learn more of the rules and how the server functions as well as get my playtime increased and also become more active on discord and the forums I will try and re apply for a staff position in a week or more when I have become more acquainted with the server the people in it and thank you for your feed back and time I apologise if I wasted anyone's time reading or commenting on my application thank you for this opportunity 

Your Username: A: Wolf HH

Your SteamID: A: STEAM_0:0:94927224

Your Discord Name and #: A: Wolf538#6660

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: A: I have been jailed a couple times for misunderstanding some rules but never banned or kicked

Your Age: A: 19

Your Timezone: A: GMT UK

Time Played: A: 124H

Staffing Experience Optional A:  I have been staff on a few star wars RP server as admin I have also been a senior admin on the old werewolf gaming ZombieRP server I have also ran 2 of my own server a HaloRP and a zombie RP I have also been moderator and a gamemaster on a HaloRP server and a NatoRP server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): A: I love this server and I hate seeing it go to ruins because of trolls and people breaking rules so I want a opportunity to help clean the server of people who prop spam who break rules and more I am mature I am very good at being able to keep my cool and I am very straight forwards and a no bullshit kind of person and I have been staff on a lot of server in the past as you can see by my staff experience section of my application i may be a bit rusty with some commands but I'm sure with a bit of training I will get back into the swing of it I used to play the server a long time ago I cant remember the exact time I joined the server but it was around the Christmas update last year and then I didn't play for a couple months but recently myself and my group has got really into the server and have been playing it non stop for the last couple days 

How often can you be on the server?: A: I have only recently got back into MBRP I started playing around last years Christmas event then took a break off Gmod and only recently came back to the server but since I came back I have spent the last 4 days on the server for at least 12 hours each day so I can be active most days through the week for at least 7+ hours

Are you familiar with the rules?: A: Pretty familiar but I still have some learning to do

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? A: Indeed

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) A: Indeed

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): A: Exhibitionist

+support

SCOTLAND FOREVER! 

-support

thats not a paragraph 

saw you one time and it was you in a fail base

4 posts in the discord, all but one calling for staff

image.png.73178fdf3efd630559f69b29c9f8e7c4.png

thats not a steam id

over all -support, id say get more active and spend less times in bases.

25 minutes ago, sad memes said:

+support

SCOTLAND FOREVER! 

-support

thats not a paragraph 

saw you one time and it was you in a fail base

4 posts in the discord, all but one calling for staff

image.png.73178fdf3efd630559f69b29c9f8e7c4.png

thats not a steam id

over all -support, id say get more active and spend less times in bases.

i edited it and fixed it to a paragraph 

i fixed my steam ID 

and i only have 4 discord posts because i used to play the server a while back then stopped for a couple months and only recently came back 

i cant remember any of my bases that have been a fail base 

+Support

Very friendly and mature guy, never had any bad experience with you.

Pretty active ingame

Knows the rules

Staff knowledge 

Fit for staff 

Great paragraph

-Support

Not that active on forums/ discord 

Came back not that long ago but thats not a big deal.

Overall, +Support. I believe you would be a great and fair staff member. But try to become more active in discord and here on forums. Good luck! 

+Support

very nice 

staff knowledge 

knows and still wanting to learn rules

mature 

very helpful  

-Support 

Very little activity in forums/discord

+/- support only seen you a very few times but when I did you did help people.

JOKERS OVERALL IS +SUPPORT! Just be more active in forums and discord I feel like you would make a great fit for staff 

+support

- super friendly

- never had a sit on him

- active in game

- good paragraph

- fit for staff

- knows rules

-support

- not active on forums/in discord but that can always be improved

overall +support, but try and be more active on here and in discord :)

Anyway,

I haven't had very many encounters with you, from what it seems tho you're a cool guy. You seem to want to help out, and clearly we have a lack of active staff at the moment so I think you applying is awesome! Seems like you'll probably get accepted to just make sure you listen to the trainer and make sure you understand everything and if you have questions don't be afraid to ask yada yada yada. 

+Support

14 minutes ago, ANDREY said:

-Support

would self sit

the only time i met you u were toxic

i dont like you

I respect your opinion but you have had 4 hours playtime on the server in the last 2 weeks so how could you really know my personality 

- Support

8 hours ago, wolf538 said:

Are you familiar with the rules?: A: Pretty familiar but I still have some learning to do

You are pretty familiar not fully can cause problems when you take a sit and you don't know what to do

Not that many hours

You only been back for 4 days

Not active on the forums

Not nice at all (from what I've seen)

Not active on the discord

Not fit for staff

You had to edit the staff app for TOS

Overall - support got more active and read all of the rules and be a little nicer and get more active in game, discord, and the forums then things can change still good luck with the app :)

12 hours ago, Jayden said:

- Support

You are pretty familiar not fully can cause problems when you take a sit and you don't know what to do

Not that many hours

You only been back for 4 days

Not active on the forums

Not nice at all (from what I've seen)

Not active on the discord

Not fit for staff

You had to edit the staff app for TOS

Overall - support got more active and read all of the rules and be a little nicer and get more active in game, discord, and the forums then things can change still good luck with the app :)

I respect your opinion but i want to question some stuff about it 

when you say I need to get more familiar with the rules isn't that the point of being trained for the staff role 

i have 100+ hours on the server the minimum requirement for staff application is 48+ hours so I see why more hours is preferred but I am above the requirement 

me only being back for 4 days shouldn't effect my past staff experiences or my current staff application since I fit all requirements  

i wasn't on the forums until 4 days ago when I decided I wanted to become staff and even then I meet the minimum of 5 posts before applying 

and the part about me not being nice at all I have only met you once on the server and you only have 16 hours on Gmod in past 2 weeks according to your profile page 

in the last 2 weeks according to my profile page i have 77+ hours logged so i don't believe you have had enough time around me to really say how i act 

activity through discord and the forums can all be improved on since i had no reason to be active on the forums or discord until i started getting back into the server and intended on becoming staff 

not fit for staff that's your opinion 

the reason i edited my staff application was to make my paragraph a legitimate paragraph since it used to be under 100 words till i edited and extended it plus my steam ID was wrong so i had to change that that was the only stuff i changed about my application what's the point of the edit button if i cant fix my mistakes  

13 hours ago, Slayers said:

-support 

Get more hours then apply for staff.

Not that active on forums and discord.

+Support active

Overall -support get like 300 to 500 hours then reapply 

So -support because i need to be more active to get hours but +support because of how  active i am? i believe you contradicted yourself 

24 minutes ago, wolf538 said:

So -support because i need to be more active to get hours but +support because of how  active i am? i believe you contradicted yourself 

Not really active as in your on the server a decent bit but you have not alot of hours on the server. That's what I mean.

26 minutes ago, Slayers said:

Not really active as in your on the server a decent bit but you have not alot of hours on the server. That's what I mean.

ah alright I understand now but I am above the requirement for hours on the server to apply for staff and the only way I'm gonna get more hours is by playing so ima keep doing that 

3 minutes ago, wolf538 said:

ah alright I understand now but I am above the requirement for hours on the server to apply for staff and the only way I'm gonna get more hours is by playing so ima keep doing that 

Ye that's what ya do. Wasn't-supporting cause you arnt active its just like to your 150 hours it would even look better for 200 if you know what I mean.

The only reason I'm hesitant to +support is because you state yourself you have more to learn regarding rules. I also don't know yet if you can maintain activity since you just returned, but we'll see.

+Support

-Staff experience

-Mature

+/-Support

-Only just returned

-Can't speak much on your character as I've interacted with you few times. People are saying conflicting things about you.

-Support

-Not entirely familiar with rules. May lead to issues in sits.

-Not too active in forums/discord

-I think you forgot what punctuation is. I know it's a forum for a gmod server but cmon man, improve your paragraph.

Overall -Support

Need to give it more time I think, maybe another week. Become confident in your rule knowledge/more active in the community and it's a +Support from me.

Archived