• Yes
    • No

13 hours ago, 1v1 spin bot said:

-Support

-Read the rules and understand more 

-Not too active in forums/discord Get more active 

- improve your paragraph.

-Personally you have RDM'ed me about 12x 

What's your in game name I don't know who you are?

23 hours ago, Slayers said:

Ye but like 48 compared to 500. The more hours the better it looks cause you had time to learn rules and see how server runs.

Sorry, but 48 hours is a crazy amount of time to spend on anything if you have a outside of a video-game. And he has 124 which I believe is more than sufficient. He has an incredible track record when it comes to staffing, especially on his RP servers. I hate to break it to you guys, but Exhibition doesn't have rules that are incredibly wild and out there. No RDM, No raiding w/o adverting, Don't come back after a raid. I had wolf come into my bank multiple times just yesterday to complain about groups breaking the rules, and explain in detail what they did that was breaking the rules. I believe he is over-qualified, and you guys are too picky on their "hours" because you have too much free-time.

1 minute ago, Celestial said:

Sorry, but 48 hours is a crazy amount of time to spend on anything if you have a outside of a video-game. And he has 124 which I believe is more than sufficient. He has an incredible track record when it comes to staffing, especially on his RP servers. I hate to break it to you guys, but Exhibition doesn't have rules that are incredibly wild and out there. No RDM, No raiding w/o adverting, Don't come back after a raid. I had wolf come into my bank multiple times just yesterday to complain about groups breaking the rules, and explain in detail what they did that was breaking the rules. I believe he is over-qualified, and you guys are too picky on their "hours" because you have too much free-time.

agreed

Archived