1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 7 months ago ago where i prop blocked my printer and finally couple of months ago i (apparitly) did not wait cooldown for gang take over so frp x2, false jail for 5 min, and a 5 day ban for using the +use command, but id say im reformed.

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

2905 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, discord head admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recently a head admin for another tf2 server , finally a mod on mbrp. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

Trial and error, this is a concept many know of, and what i have had to learn on this server, I tried to be staff, and i messed up as staff, I misunderstood the rules and i was rightly demoted, i'm currently on the trial stage, i have been trying for a long time to persuade people that i can help the community, sometimes i do, sometimes i don't, i have done poorly in my pass. But I want to try, so I do. I was once told no one likes me on this server, this may be true, but i try, i am treated terribly and i'm looked down on, but i try, im used as a punchline in a joke, but i try, this server is a endurance match, and i am not running out of that anytime soon. I have experience on this server, as well as others, i think this could show that I understand what the community on our server as well as others throughout gmod. Something else I try hard is being active, as of me writing this I have 2905 hours in gmod, 7,984 posts on the discord, and 1432 posts on the forums, this shows that i am active on all platforms. A thing often overlooked and i believe many should try doing is actually contributing to the community, this could be done by either making tutorials or making dupes, i feel these two things are incredibly helpful for people to understand the server and to base easily to make more money to have fun. Last but not least, i try even after what i get, many achieve a thing then stop trying, i never stop and i never will, thank you and hope you can understand what i am saying.

How often can you be on the server?: 

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes, and im glad to spend that time helping out this community. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

exhibitionist 

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

Homie's dedicated, puts plenty of time into being active on all platforms, puts the effort in to better himself in his rule knowledge, and I personally haven't had any negative experiences with him. 

On the condition that you guarantee you can keep your cool in sits and remain professional/knowledgeable, +Support 

+support

high dedication

on everyday

active on all

ex staff

-support

demoted

not the most liked in the community

recently got introuble

fucked up last time but he might of changed

you are always asking questions about the rules

+/- support overall

i mean you have the dedication but i do not think you know the rules fully as when you were staff you did not really know the rules and recently you have constantly been asking about the rules that are in the MOTD so right now id say you should read the rules and try and learn them 

+Support
Dedicated to the server
Constantly on and active ingame, on forums and discord
Has had enough time to learn the rules and such on MBRP
Ex Staff

-Support
Demoted
Always asking questions about rules and base limits

In general in my opinion, i think we should give sad memes one more chance as staff to prove himself that he has learned the error of his ways last time, and if he fucks up this time then he will be gone from the MBRP staff team for good, but thats up to findog.

Let this man be staff one more time 
Overall +support

-Support

Despite your activity and dedication, your mental health incapacitates your ability to tell between right and wrong. I know how hard you're trying- I see you. I just don't think being a part of the staff team is suited for you. Your memory of the rules is very short and that's something a Moderator needs. Unfortunately, you're unable to help that part of yourself. This is why I think you'd be better doing other things to help the community as you don't need to be a staff member to be helpful. Not to mention a part of your paragraph mentions the fact that you are looked down upon, signaling that one of your main motivations for becoming a staff member is so people will start liking you and they won't look down on you anymore.

I was once told no one likes me on this server, this may be true, but i try, i am treated terribly and i'm looked down on, but i try, im used as a punchline in a joke, but i try, this server is a endurance match, and i am not running out of that anytime soon.

Something that should be noted is that when you become staff member the attention doesn't get better- it gets worse. You either have people being fake towards you or people trying to take you down one way or another. I know you want to be liked by the people on this server, but it's Mexican Border Roleplay- I don't think there's one player who's embedded into the server and the community that likes each other genuinely. If you're looking for people to have a good friendship with, I would suggest moving over to DarkRP. With MBRP, I expect to be fucked over entirely one way or another. It's a complete gamble what someone's gonna throw at me every time I log on. If you're not okay with that, you shouldn't be Staff here.

In short, I do think your intentions are good. I just think they should be focused in a different area as you're only wasting your time trying to apply for Staff here. You have so much potential and I do think you're able to thrive as something else. Please take care.

+Support 

Just give this dude staff he is going to keep applying so why not just give him one last chance and if he gets demoted blacklist him lmfao.

Man has like 5k hours.

This would be his full times job.

He is a unintentional rat so staff member material.

Dedicated to the server idk why lmfao.

Victim of bullying on da daily so great staff material.

Unfunny, perfect for staff.

A man of law and order if you break the rules Mr Sad Memes will hunt you down and deliver justice in form of a jail or ban.

+ support 

+better than Egg as staff 

+dedicated 

+ on to much (doesn’t go to school anymore)

+  somehow rats on accident  so staff material 

+ doesn’t get me jailed

Sad memes will one day be manager if you give him this chance, Sad memes will sentence ALL toxic users for their sins against MBRP!!!!! 

-support

Was terrible staff when he was staff

Couldn't figure out how to do things properly even after being redirected multiple times

Didn't bother with putting in correct times for punishments

False banned a few people

Overall you wouldnt make a good addition to the staff team. -support

Archived