McFlap's Mod Application

LoomisGames

Should i be a mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a mod?

• Yes
    • no

Your Username:

A: McFlap

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:228279291

Your Discord Name and #:

A: McFlap#1644

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, i have been banned a few times... I have bought an unban before because of a perm ban, But that was more in 2020 and 2019

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:CST

Time Played:

A:733:24:46

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I was a mod on superior servers, and I wasn't bad at it either, I was actually pretty good! but superior servers does not have that much content hence why I don't play there too much

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

Well for one, the server is kind of short on staff and it defiantly needs some help, there is always a time where people just go crazy and kill each other for no reason, it isn't uncommon to see a mass rdmer go on a rampage without a mod doing anything or being there. Another reason would be my experience with staffing on other servers, I know how it works and I can properly use commands when I need to. The server is crumbling due to a lack of mods and I see it everyday, I want to clean up this server so we can all have fun! I applied not only for that reason but also because I need something to do, MBRP is fun, staffing is also fun, I can be active and I can help if you ask me for help on the server. Overall, I would say my knowledge of the rules, time on the server, staff exp on other servers, and the fact that there aren't very many mods, I should be accepted into the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3-5 Hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yep

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware, but I'm also ok with it

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib

Archived