MRDM+ SPAWN PROP BLOCK

Matz

originally this was a staff report for red reaper being afk during a propblocking of spawn and MRDM.However after the situation died down, i realized i was being irrational and it really was just because i was angered with the kid doing it to us. didnt mean to sound inconsiderate.i wrote the complaint about a mid way through and im sorry.id like to apologize to @TheRedReaper

Thanks, im very aware he has a life. doesnt change the fact that he was their but couldnt do anything kinda sucked.also doesnt change the fact where their is time where staff is pretty inactive wether you guys agree or disagree. not here to bash on staff, just here to speak my opinion and see if their could maybe be an improvement i didnt mean to offend anyone. also we did wait a whole hour where we were stuck in spawn so im sure you can see my frustration.with that being said i agree he does have a life and honestly the report really wasn't necessary.

1 minute ago, Ryan ツ said:

the only way for staff to get on during those inactive times is if they don't sleep OR we get staff which can play during those time

Also a good amount of the staff are from the uk and we have different time zones so when prop blocking/Inactive hours is happening we are ever sleeping or at school

But we do have some staff that do stay on for a long time like Migos and he stays on for a good amount of time just to make sure that the server don't go to hell

yea i agree 100% my bad. it honestly was just a heat of the moment kinda thing because we had this guy trapping us killing us and talking shit. in the situation i was just like fuck hes right here but like were stuck in this. also it was literally an hour so i was just annoyed.

1 minute ago, Alexx said:

-Support

Either I'm high or you need to understand that staff are humans and also have lives, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GOING AFK!

well you might be high idk. id like you to read my recent comment. thanks.

Just now, Ryan ツ said:

ye i get you before i was staff i had to deal with this guy propblocking for 1 - 2 hours during mid covid

haha fuck dude thats wild. yea he mentioned that hed been in the server multiple times before doing the same thing.once again my bad for the misunderstanding. i was being a bit unreasonable.

26 minutes ago, Matz said:

Thanks, im very aware he has a life. doesnt change the fact that he was their but couldnt do anything kinda sucked.also doesnt change the fact where their is time where staff is pretty inactive wether you guys agree or disagree. not here to bash on staff, just here to speak my opinion and see if their could maybe be an improvement i didnt mean to offend anyone. also we did wait a whole hour where we were stuck in spawn so im sure you can see my frustration.with that being said i agree he does have a life and honestly the report really wasn't that necessary.

"doesnt change the fact that he was their but couldnt do anything"

Bro has a job etc he cant always help everyone i do not get why you are so mad about a guy not being active ingame at the time because he has a life you know

8 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

"doesnt change the fact that he was their but couldnt do anything"

Bro has a job etc he cant always help everyone i do not get why you are so mad about a guy not being active ingame at the time because he has a life you know

id appreciate it if you keep reading the comments after that post was made. thanks.

31 minutes ago, Matz said:

well you might be high idk. id like you to read my recent comment. thanks.

We can’t control who applies and who doesn’t, I know it sucks that almost 90% of all staff are around the same time zone but still. Being AFK and not being on at all are the same thing. There is nothing wrong with it abs there was no reason to make a report on the staff member in the first place. Should have made it on the user instead. There is this also cool chat in the discord called need-staff!

8 minutes ago, Alexx said:

We can’t control who applies and who doesn’t, I know it sucks that almost 90% of all staff are around the same time zone but still. Being AFK and not being on at all are the same thing. There is nothing wrong with it abs there was no reason to make a report on the staff member in the first place. Should have made it on the user instead. There is this also cool chat in the discord called need-staff!

yea feel free to check need-staff and what happened when i made a request lol.before you say something like that please make sure to have check if i did so or not. when i did a staff member messaged that he would come then deleted the message and didn't come for another 45 minutes.i agree with you 100% i failed to consider all staff timing.ill admit that. i also said that it was just a heat in the moment kind of thing. i completely got rid of my report and changed the description so id appreciate it if you guys acknowledged that.as i already stated i was sorry and was being irrational.thank you for the feedback.no animosity just poor judgement on my part and unfortunately i took action before i really thought about it.

5 minutes ago, Alexx said:

True

32 minutes ago, Alexx said:

Tru but the funny thing is if mbrp staff are afk you can kick them if they aren't mining

Archived