Your in-game name:

sadmemes

Staff members name:

celstial 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:59157170

Explain what happened:

they were taking sits as prez not letting people raid him

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

2 hours ago, sad memes said:

True, but he’s a moderater so it’s more unacceptable that he would not know that, to me at least

Moderators still a new/ low end rank. Fuck ups happen and you learn by your mistakes.

Just now, Celestial said:

Quick question, can you direct me where in the staff handbook this rule is written? Or how I should be informed of how this is unacceptable?

It doesn't state this in the handbook but someone has already gotten in trouble for this while you have been staff. 

(You probably won't get striked for this, just a talking to if anything.)

+support

should have known this he has been staff for 2 months no reason he cant follow the guidlines 

8 hours ago, Robert Frank said:

Imma be real with you, this rule makes sense but since it's not in the handbook -Support. Fix the handbook, don't punish the player.

its because if he is getting WH raided and he is in admin not there and also that job is limited really hard its hard to get it and if he is taking sits and not doing his job people will get annoyed

8 hours ago, SaintG4Life said:

its because if he is getting WH raided and he is in admin not there and also that job is limited really hard its hard to get it and if he is taking sits and not doing his job people will get annoyed

and that's why I said it makes sense to be a rule. I was never trained on this rule though and assume he wasn't either. If his logic was no other staff are taking sits so he needed to, changing jobs could have slipped his mind and honestly it's not that big of a deal. It's clearly not worth a staff report in my opinion, just a clarification in the staff handbook.

13 minutes ago, Robert Frank said:

and that's why I said it makes sense to be a rule. I was never trained on this rule though and assume he wasn't either. If his logic was no other staff are taking sits so he needed to, changing jobs could have slipped his mind and honestly it's not that big of a deal. It's clearly not worth a staff report in my opinion, just a clarification in the staff handbook.

The rules even say I have to be based in the WH as President. It doesn't say I can't ever leave the WH. Don't know why I should have to go off how other staff before me were punished when it's not my job, nor theirs to tell me a "rule" that's never explicitly stated in any rulebook, staff or otherwise. If you're a staff member and you think this is something I should be punished for, I suggest rethinking your role in Exhibition. One of our very own guidelines says to not punish based off assumption. So why do I see staff assuming that I should have known better just because of my time staffing? Follow the guidelines you agreed to, and carry yourselves better.

1 hour ago, Celestial said:

The rules even say I have to be based in the WH as President. It doesn't say I can't ever leave the WH. Don't know why I should have to go off how other staff before me were punished when it's not my job, nor theirs to tell me a "rule" that's never explicitly stated in any rulebook, staff or otherwise. If you're a staff member and you think this is something I should be punished for, I suggest rethinking your role in Exhibition. One of our very own guidelines says to not punish based off assumption. So why do I see staff assuming that I should have known better just because of my time staffing? Follow the guidelines you agreed to, and carry yourselves better.

Exactly my thoughts

12 hours ago, The Cenobite said:

Why would it matter what job the staff member is taking sits on, he returns himself after the sit to his position and the raid still goes on.

This could give him a advantage as he could easily come up behind them without them even knowing hes there and kill them. Also, if his sit is going on for to long it could last the max raid time making it so he cant be killed. These are the 2 main reasons.

58 minutes ago, Robert Frank said:

Crazy how the only way you were supposed to know this rule was from one specific staff report. Are we supposed to remember the details of every staff report? 🤔 I'm very active on forums and can't say I remember it either. 

You wanna know what's funny? I had a DM argument with Ellie, and she said it wasn't from a staff report. Just one of the other staff was told off for it during my time as staff.

3 hours ago, ellie said:

@Celestial @Robert Frank

Stop arguing on a staff report. It's unprofessional and shows how immature y'all are; you're unwilling to take responsibility for a mistake that you made. Man up.

This isn't an application, it's a staff report. You can discuss here and defend your actions. That being said I think all that can be said has been said and now it's up to Findog

Archived