A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Eastern

Time Played:

A:18 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:i have staff experience in MRP 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:First of all I am a very active player. I joined the server not very long ago, however I am already very fond with the rules and I already have 18 hours total playtime on the server. I am a really social person and in my own opinion I am good at talking to people. If I was accepted, I would always act like I am equal to others, even though I may have more powers than them. My only goal is to help others, and not take advantage of any newly gained powers. Due to my social skills I think that I’m a very likeable person and that people will appreciate me as a Staff Member. I am also very dedicated to everything I do. I don’t give up on things, even if I run into a problem, I will keep working to bounce back, and learn from any mistakes I may make.. I will do my absolute best to be as helpful as I can be, and will help everybody I can no matter who they are, or what their problem is. When I accept a ticket, for example a RDM ticket, I want to be as neutral as I can be. I want to give both sides a chance to explain their story or their point of view. If the RDM ticket was an actual RDM, I would explain the rules to the person who committed the RDM and make it clear to them why they are at fault. I think it’s very important to know what you did wrong, and why you are being punished (or warned). I believe this because what is the point of punishing someone if they’re not going to learn from their mistakes.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:I can usually be on the server everyday and i prob will be on the server for more than 10-12 hours a day unless im doing something

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:i am Exhibitionist

Denied.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Considering what I've just heard from you in-game about black people. I don't think I want you on my staff team.

Archived