This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:Freeze/RGB Gaming

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:555645884

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Freeze#6303

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:All i can remember was that i got jailed lot of times when i joined the community, since i didnt knew the rules, i can remember only 3 bans : leaving in raid, NMH, false ban for false takeover x9

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:1480+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:nothing 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I think i should be accepted since I'm active daily on the server, I help new players when they need help, I'm not a minge. I help new players when they need help, not racist, I'm just a chill guy trying to help other players. I know I have bad English since I'm French ( Canada ), and some people will say i talk like a retard, but its for funny. I'm trying to stop this so people understand me easier. I'm not the guy who would just false ban/gag/mute/jail, and I'm not gonna be abusing my powers. I need to buy a new microphone because mine is kinda fucked, so It's more hard to understand what i say, but I'll try to make it so people can understand me easily in sits ( if I become ) or just when some people are talking to me. I was toxic, so lot of people in this community hates me, but now I'm not toxic anymore, I'm just chill and i help new players. And when my first staff app was denied, i knew why. I was toxic, i was not chill... Now, I'm chill, not toxic, cool... I already know that people will say that I will be bad staff, but I don't think so. I will not flex my rank, ill just help other players more that i actually did.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:everyday ( i come on the server everyday ), maybe 2h or more when i have school, and 4h or more when i dont have school.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes, can  read them again if i need, and i read every rules update on the discord server.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:yes, and I'm very active on the discord server and on forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:exhibitionist

10 hours ago, yetter said:

+support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules

+/- neutral

Has multiple names, not synced across all platforms (forums, discord, ingame)

Overall +support but I recommend you set your name to ONE and go with it from then on. Good luck!

i would like to change it on the forums but I can't, and I'll try to do something bout it. sorry bout that

+Support

Very chill dude

More active then most players

Knows the rules well

+/- Support

Can be a little bit hard to understand sometimes but I guess that wouldn't be a huge problem.

-Support

N/A

Overall, +Support. I hope you get accepted you deserve it!

Archived