This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

Voidical

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:184897909

Your Discord Name and #:

Voidical#1240

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I have never been completely punished, banned or kicked (Maybe for AFK I cannot remember). The only punishments I can recall is being jailed for RDM x1, and being warned.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

286 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I've had staff on many other Dark RP servers, and I have staffed in many different discord servers before.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I should be accepted into the staff team because I am very active on MBRP. I see many counts of RDM and FailRP a day without any staff on. I also have a lot of past experience as a staff member on Dark RP servers, and I am very aware of the MBRP rules. I also know how to handle certain situations with different rule breakers, and the certain amount of time to give to them for breaking said rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

I can be on the server very often, and most of the time I am on the server. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

VIP

VOIDICAL_NUMBER_400.png

Archived