Vb staff report

xd lol  🇸🇦

Your in-game name: saint4glife

Staff members name: Vb

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): idk

Explain what happened: so pretty much i was claiming a territory thats when a guy countered with crack 

heres a clip of him using crack https://streamable.com/1g4a29 (this clip is only used to give context)

so i get pulled to a sit and i tell vb hes not allowed to do that and he says that he didnt know 

https://streamable.com/0j0g8h (watch this clip first)

https://streamable.com/le0uew (the 2nd clip)

anyway +support i guess

vb should have carried on with the sit and not letting his emotions get to him and should have not returned you

+/-

vb should have known the rule ish but eh i dont expect staff to suck off the motd

i dont get why you put findog staff report when its vb

• Yumi changed the title to Vb Staff Report
1 hour ago, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 said:

+Support

Clear evidence of him breaking the rules as a staff member and, doesn't knowing the rules as a moderator.

"him breaking the rules as a staff" are you blind or something lmao watch the video vb was not breaking the rules he was only taking the sit, it was some random using crack

20 hours ago, xd lol said:

Your in-game name: saint4glife

Staff members name: Vb

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): idk

Explain what happened: so pretty much i was claiming a territory thats when a guy countered with crack 

heres a clip of him using crack https://streamable.com/1g4a29 (this clip is only used to give context)

so i get pulled to a sit and i tell vb hes not allowed to do that and he says that he didnt know 

https://streamable.com/0j0g8h (watch this clip first)

https://streamable.com/le0uew (the 2nd clip)

Nice bait

+support 

While the clip does show a rule being broken but I believe in being human and I do think he should be caught up on the rules but with a massive list of rules and if he does see staff doing it as well then I would understand why he would be confused. Him returning you though instead of continuing with the sit is definitely not the way to go about taking a staff sit. 

14 minutes ago, JessieBugg said:

+support 

While the clip does show a rule being broken but I believe in being human and I do think he should be caught up on the rules but with a massive list of rules and if he does see staff doing it as well then I would understand why he would be confused. Him returning you though instead of continuing with the sit is definitely not the way to go about taking a staff sit. 

Honestly it would have been the best move for him, he can read up on the motd and say less words for him to present himself as more ignorant.

9 minutes ago, dog said:

Honestly it would have been the best move for him, he can read up on the motd and say less words for him to present himself as more ignorant.

Thats why when I staff in any server I have my phone open with the rules and guidelines to double check myself to make sure for one that Im informed and two that what needs to be done is done just to avoid situations like VB has gotten themself into. 

3 hours ago, JessieBugg said:

Thats why when I staff in any server I have my phone open with the rules and guidelines to double check myself to make sure for one that Im informed and two that what needs to be done is done just to avoid situations like VB has gotten themself into. 

who cares about ur opinion like this is not valid here, its either plus or minus support alr

+support

That rule has been one of the biggest most well known rules for a while because there is a lot of people that want to take territory and obviously counter territory takeovers.

Even then if he didn't know the rule doesn't mean he should have just returned you. Especially when you sent him proof of the rule existing.

6 hours ago, JessieBugg said:

Remembering rules isn't that hard to be honest, it's only when its a very specific issue is when I ever had to double check on the servers I modded on.

I used to be an admin on a darkrp server so I wrote the rules and did some ingame customization,  gotta say it is so much easier to remember rules when you wrote them.

Alright well clearly on the MOTD it just states you can't USE CRACK when taking territories nothing about COUNTERING and using the crack so what is the issue? And the first clip I said that cause I thought you were actually SAINT just trying to troll me cause I had just finished a sit with him previously and not a lot of people knew about that RULE being on there cause I myself have seen others doing it and no ones ever complained nor got in trouble for doing so I have even seen staff do it and ex staff do it also 

**EDIT**

-support due to the fact I had read the rules on the 2nd clip and it only says you CAN'T USE CRACK WHEN TAKING TERRITORIES not when COUNTERING bud so um whats the point of the 2nd clip?

33 minutes ago, _VB_ said:

Alright well clearly on the MOTD it just states you can't USE CRACK when taking territories nothing about COUNTERING and using the crack so what is the issue? And the first clip I said that cause I thought you were actually SAINT just trying to troll me cause I had just finished a sit with him previously and not a lot of people knew about that RULE being on there cause I myself have seen others doing it and no ones ever complained nor got in trouble for doing so I have even seen staff do it and ex staff do it also 

**EDIT**

-support due to the fact I had read the rules on the 2nd clip and it only says you CAN'T USE CRACK WHEN TAKING TERRITORIES not when COUNTERING bud so um whats the point of the 2nd clip?

You do have a point, I do hope you’re not demoted but the way ya did deal with the sit was wrong despite my disliking of  Saint or XD I can agree how ya dealt with the sit was wrong

50 minutes ago, JessieBugg said:

You do have a point, I do hope you’re not demoted but the way ya did deal with the sit was wrong despite my disliking of  Saint or XD I can agree how ya dealt with the sit was wrong

I also agree how I handled it was wrong especially when I was like what now GD IT ! I thought it was legit @SaintG4Life lmfao but found out it wasn't by Saint cause xd was using Saints name just placed diff on Saint4G like that crap and I answered it that way cause at first I thought it was saint

1734612549_OperaSnapshot_2022-01-05_224444_www.exhibitionrp_com.thumb.png.2868a658f39addcbbf21391720e98462.png

+/- Support

The rules specifically mention the use of meth being restricted in BOTH countering and takeovers(therefor separating the two), while only restricting the use of crack when taking territories.  So by only looking at the MOTD the average user can conclude that using crack to counter territories is legal. 

The reason he was "ignorant" and wasnt aware of this rule is because it simply does not exist. The sit was made under a false violation leading to confusion.

-support

Staff could have handled it better tbh but MOTD does not include the rule that the user reported originally.

13 hours ago, Niles Jewberg said:

1734612549_OperaSnapshot_2022-01-05_224444_www.exhibitionrp_com.thumb.png.2868a658f39addcbbf21391720e98462.png

The reason he was "ignorant" and wasnt aware of this rule is because it simply does not exist. The sit was made under a false violation leading to confusion.

-support

Staff could have handled it better tbh but MOTD does not include the rule that the user reported originally.

15 hours ago, _VB_ said:

**EDIT**

Honestly I do see both sides in this debate.

Whenever a rule is unclear or speaking in general it would be best to assume that the rule is talking about all times during a takeover regardless if you are taking it or countering it you shouldn't be using crack.

Also,

image.png.98049207c84ab8d2d9b57638892a6562.png

Making a guess with these rules, you shouldn't be using any drug enhancer during gang takeovers.

- Support

This clearly isn't an issue with staff member anymore and is more about the rules and the clarification of them, multiple partys have interpolated this rule differently and should go under though of change.

The Staff member could have clarified with the user about the rule however if the rule itself is unclear to them I can understand why they didn't further elaborate.

Staff member isn't entirely at fault and should not be punished.

+Support 

Pretty sure you wont be in trouble for this one anyhow but in the rules it does show you cant use meth for shit which really ends up being a *grey* area rule meaning it means no drugs period.

This rule should be updated.

13 minutes ago, Nota said:

+Support 

Pretty sure you wont be in trouble for this one anyhow but in the rules it does show you cant use meth for shit which really ends up being a *grey* area rule meaning it means no drugs period.

This rule should be updated.

Well it says METH can't be used on BOTH Takeover and COUNTER but says CRACK can't be used on TAKEOVER but NOT COUNTER lol I mean it's just like the WH Light Room prop keypad crap LMAO 

Archived