A: 16

Your Timezone:

A:GMT-3

Time Played:

A: 77 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have experience in FiveM SAMP servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I want to be a moderator, because I want to help the community, mainly I would like to be able to help maintain order and that things are done in the correct way, so that all players, both old and new, can enjoy themselves without worrying about other things, we also know that within the server there are users whose behavior is not the best nor is it the indicated behavior that a user should have, in short I want to contribute my grain of sand when it comes to help in moderating attitudes, and also being able to help in the discord with the issue of tickets, so that the current moderators are not overloaded with anything and can have a "replacement" in case they want to leave or are exhausted, and in turn be able to help users with their problems, doubts, ingame and outside of it, provide support to those who need it or want it and try to give the maximum performance of myself, in order to help the server grow even more and that everyone can enjoy this common ity as much as I do, in short I just want to contribute my knowledge, my help and my support to the community in general

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can stay almost all day (My activity may depend on whether I have personal problems)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

30 minutes ago, yetter said:

-support

Don't recognize your name, don't think I've ever seen you ingame?

Not active on the discord

Overall -support, get more active in the community

I am Juan De Palma btw :c

Archived