Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I have never been punished.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

CST

Time Played:

20 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I ran a server awhile back, I was also a staff manager on a server that has recently died off.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A few reasons I think I should be accepted to the staff team would be, I can provide a safe and fun environment for everyone around. Playing on the server and streaming it for nearly all of my time played there are a ton of cases where i was rdmed, called the hard "R" and many more things that totally dont follow the rules. I figured with my experience with GMOD staffing and my overall playtime on the game itself (Mostly on DarkRP) would come in handy when dealing with issues that may come up while on duty as a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

I can be on the server everyday of the week from around 4pm CST to around 11pm CST and weekends I can be on 48hours straight if I wanted to.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

I am indeed familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Im aware that being apart of the staff team takes a lot of time and effort and will make me give up a ton of my roleplay time, yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

I can indeed be active on both.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

I am VIP, I plan on becoming the max rank sooner than later.

2 minutes ago, No Soy Coke said:

-Support 
Follow TOS
Your only post is this app

You are correct, this is my first post on the forums. I am somewhat new to the community but have made a bunch of friends that have been on here for a long while now. The application stated I should be active on the forums and discord when accepted and I do plan to be. Thank you for your reply.

29 minutes ago, Brice said:

You are correct, this is my first post on the forums. I am somewhat new to the community but have made a bunch of friends that have been on here for a long while now. The application stated I should be active on the forums and discord when accepted and I do plan to be. Thank you for your reply.

Okay but before applying you need to meet those requirements. And you are at 20/48 hours playtime needed.

Edit: You also do not have a poll

Archived