Thayendanegea's Staff Application

Thayendanegea

Thay Staff Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would Thay be able to help as a staff member?

• Yeah🎅🏿
    • no 🤓

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Thay

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:70400090

Your Discord Name and #:

A: gavint#1522

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Once, I lockpicked a guy's base and then adverted right after I walked in because I forgot to advert raid. He didn't like me for that, so when prompted the choice he opted for me to go to jail for 5 minutes.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: GMT-5

Time Played:

A: 76:04:32 (HH:MM:SS)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was an Elite Administrator for Icefuse DarkRP, about to be promoted to Head Admin before I resigned. I was in that position for nearly a year.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would definitely be able to help this server and the people in it from the all-too-common late nights with no admins online, and people blocking spawn with invisible props. I have previous and effective experience regarding very similar rules, speaking from my past experience I know I was a very helpful and productive staff member considering my rate of ascension through ranks. On the most relevant note, relaying back to the first point, I see frequent problems with the absence of admin presence on the server, leading to an unplayable status of RDM and prop related trolling. This is something I will be able to counteract.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most nights with the possibility of all nights, I am often very busy during mid-day, but I find myself hopping on this server with a friend later at night. Usually past 4 or 6 pm.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules. I have read them and I have past experience with similar rulesets.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I'm aware and fine with that.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I can do that. I talk a bit on the discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist. 

Archived