Your Age:

Your Timezone:

CT

Time Played:

175 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Garnet gaming.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I have what it takes to be on the staff team and I have at least a little experience which will help me out along the way. The community I came from was a lot less strict but I'm sure I could get a hang of stricter rules in order to keep this community a safe and fun place to hang around in. I have also been here a few years now and I have a pretty good idea on how things are supposed to be and also how I can handle different situations that occur. Due to my past staffing experiences, I am ready to have less roleplay time and I am totally fine with that especially since I will be helping out the community. I see a lot of the people here as amazing friends, even a few as family, and I think I would be a good fit to the team in order to keep the community running smoothly and safe.

How often can you be on the server?:

10 hours a week or more.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exhibitionist

-Support:

-Meh app.

-Super inactive on discord/forums

-Dude, I literally see you RDM all the time. You've been minging a lot, placing inappropriate text signs at spawn and on other bases that you don't own.

-Very toxic user.

-Just the other day, you RDMed someone just because they were selling smoothies near your smoothie cart, then put an inappropriate text sign onto their smoothie cart. Someone this immature and petty should not be considered staff.

Archived