A: RDM x4 Ban 1 day

Your Age:

A: 22

Your Timezone:

A: MTN

Time Played:

A: 1613h / 248h ingame

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: SMOD in 2019 and experience with taking sits without any issues and efficiently.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Why I feel like I can be a favorable member of the staff team is because I am very friendly and can help defuse a situation quickly. I have made many friends on the server and I have tried to help most new players or long time players with anything they need help with. If I become staff I will be more active on the forums and especially on the server helping anyone with their issues quickly and effectively. I rarely see a lot of admins on and since I am on the server most of the day I could provide help to anyone who needs it when there isn't anyone on. When I first got onto the server I felt like it was something i could comeback to day after day and have loved it still to this day. Also, the staff team on the server are very helpful, friendly and outright amazing when it comes to their job. I really hope I could be apart of the staff team because of the reasons I stated. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mostly at night when admins are needed the most.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

• Damplips locked and unlocked this topic

Archived