TomKay

Your in-game name:

TomKay

Staff members name:

ellie

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/elliebhoo/ 

Explain what happened:

dumbass banned me for "mass propminge" when the guy who actually mass propminged got perma-banned by damplips/miskie for spamming the server with decals

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.

as stated - the person who actually spammed the server with decals and shit got perma banned by damplips/miskie

1 minute ago, Fat Mak said:

-Support:

Keep this minge banned.

Evidence is in the user report which he so kindly linked for us.

No evidence to counter claims of rulebreaking.

are you okay???

THE GUY WHO KEPT SPAWNING DECALS GOT BANNED BY MISKIE OR DAMP, I LEGIT NEVER DID IT

THERE 0 PROOF IN THE REPORT OF ME SPAWNING DECALS OR SHIT - the only thing I spawned was amongus dupes that I deleted like 3 seconds after,

wtf is wrong with you? "keep this minge banned."? when did I ever interact with you?

Just now, TomKay said:

are you okay???

THE GUY WHO KEPT SPAWNING DECALS GOT BANNED BY MISKIE OR DAMP, I LEGIT NEVER DID IT

Watch the video. You weren't only banned for spawning decals. "He would use adv-dup to hold users in place or use a dup of a Rainbow cage to trap." "Then he started to prop climb after he put dups /props"

Just now, Fat Mak said:

Watch the video. You weren't only banned for spawning decals. "He would use adv-dup to hold users in place or use a dup of a Rainbow cage to trap." "Then he started to prop climb after he put dups /props"

show me please where I trapped some one in a rainbow cage? I spawned it once and deleted it right after, I did put him inside a box for like 20seconds and thats it, thats the only actual rule-break I did

bruh wtf is wrong with you? I never interact with you nor do I barely get sits made on me and you say "keep this minge banned"?? 

Just now, TomKay said:

show me please where I trapped some one in a rainbow cage? I spawned it once and deleted it right after, I did put him inside a box for like 20seconds and thats it, thats the only actual rule-break I did

bruh wtf is wrong with you? I never interact with you nor do I barely get sits made on me and you say "keep this minge banned"?? 

Please watch the video. Don't argue on the forums anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

so I trap him in a cube once, and spawn a cage near him and immediately delete it and thats worthy of a ban for "mass propminge" ?

actual yikes, thought u were a chill guy till now

3 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

How you gonna tell him not to argue on the forums, but when I call you out on the server that your report on me is false because the propblock in your base isnt mine you tell me to take to the forums and not argue in occ make up your mind

Trapped POV user multiple times- here are the timestamps:
0:32
0:50
2:12 (in which TomKay also started building in a public place as the wrong job; if he wanted to build in public spaces he could've become a hobo)

At 2:44 he started placing crewmates on the road.

He did not place the decals, that's not why he is banned.

Overall, the points that I had given is why he was banned. It's just a 1 day ban, which was well deserved. He can wait it out.

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, ellie said:

Trapped POV user multiple times- here are the timestamps:
0:32
0:50
2:12 (in which TomKay also started building in a public place as the wrong job; if he wanted to build in public spaces he could've become a hobo)

At 2:44 he started placing crewmates on the road.

At 3:04 he started spamming antlion props on the road with a sign that says "here be dragons" that can be seen at 3:41.

He did not place the decals, that's not why he is banned.

Overall, the points that I had given is why he was banned. It's just a 1 day ban, which was well deserved. He can wait it out.

Thank you.

At 3:04 he started spamming antlion props on the road with a sign that says "here be dragons" that can be seen at 3:41. - Thats literally not me LMAO theres another runner next to me who is placing it - same person who got perma banned by miskie/damplips, stop accusing me of shit I never did, I never mass-propminged (just to prove it, from 3:11 onwards you can literally see me turning towards the guy recording and other runner keeps placing them behind me)

Archived