I am applying for admin

RAPTOR948

Would you like me to be an admin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to become an admin?

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: RAPTOR948, however in the MBRP server I am more commonly known by Pietric Cervixbreaker

Your SteamID:

A:76561198095841483

Your Discord Name and #:

A: I am RAPTOR 948 on discord.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, and in hindsight it was justified as I did lose my temper some times because of systemic harrassment.

Your Age:

A: I am 38 at the time of this application.

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Standard Time, USA East Coast.

Time Played:

A: Time of day specifically? Usually morning and evening for my general gaming.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've run my own Discord server, and I run my own guild in World of Warcraft. I was also ad admin for the Boston Gaming Servers Ark cluster.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I hit the MBRP server for a bit of chill time, though I have noticed a rise in toxic players who resorted to systemic harassment of other players. I feel it is time I throw my hat in to enforce the server rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Roughly weekly, if I'm needed to be on for longer, I can live with that.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, and if I forget any of the rules I can always go back and re-read them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware of it. Considering my reason for wanting to be an admin is to get rid of the overtly toxic players who resort to prop blocking and systemic harassment, I feel it is overdue I throw my hat or bandanna into the ring for the sake of others.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I understand. I've joined the discord and the forum.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Just a user. I've got probably a year or two of general experience.

The server is lacking admins at the moment who can handle the early morning shift, and there are brazen jerks who openly break the rules just before and immediately after the server reset. Pretty cold to load up the no's when some players only have access to the server during the time around the restart.

- support

the one time i saw you in game you called me a racial slur and were minging in general.

follow tos

a bit old to be moderating a mbrp server full of teenagers/early adults (just my opinion though)

shit app

be on weekly? lol

advertised it in the discord. 

overall -support i think having a 40 year old man running the server would be pretty fucked

20 hours ago, RAPTOR948 said:

The server is lacking admins at the moment who can handle the early morning shift, and there are brazen jerks who openly break the rules just before and immediately after the server reset. Pretty cold to load up the no's when some players only have access to the server during the time around the restart.

i dont want to be a dick but like dont you have a job? is that what your gonna do at 40? moderate a garrys mod server?  🥴

Archived