This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Nohsurf 

Your SteamID:

A:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199061964481/

Your Discord Name and #:

A:nohsurf#4616

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, around a year ago (2021) I was jailed a couple of times. I've matured and learned significantly since  

Your Age:

A: 13 (14 in June)

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 117 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was staff in a FiveM (GTA 5 Roleplay) Server a couple of months ago (December)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I've always loved to help people and going out of my way to help people is never a issue. I'm very mature for my age and completely understand the responsibility of a staff member and how their decisions may impact the reputation of server. I'm a natural leader I'll always lead myself and others in the right direction. I genuinely care for the server and love interacting with the community I believe as a staff member I would gain more opportunities to build a bond with others. I'm willing to devote time and dedication to improving the server and understand the duties as staff. I'm great dealing with conflict and different personalities assuring the fine line of professionalism with the role of a staff member. I believe my previous FiveM staff experience skills would also be significant over here due the professionalism standard. I'm very outgoing and kind, I always try to make other laugh yet I understand the boundaries.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5-7 days a week 2-6 hours varying each day. I have preseason football weight lifting which may take a couple hours of my time on week days.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've been around for a while and have read them multiple times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, of course 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User, never got around to donating

Archived