SpankyTitties's Staff Application

SpankyTittie

SpankyTittie for MBRP Staff  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be given the opportunity?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: SpankyTittie

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:20101953 , 76561198000469634

Your Discord Name and #:

A: molex#2829

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have had my share of lost NFL Replays at the KOS Line at the border as the border patrol, as well as a few failrp baits when I first started out. Haven't been jailed in a while and wonder if there has been any map changes to it to be honest.  

Your Age:

A: 28

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 188:50:37 - MBRP

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: War of Rights Regiment (paarmy.com), Game Server Admin for Guild, GMOD Hosting

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted to the MBRP staff team due to my previous experience of being a gaming guild administrator for my war of rights regiment and love for the border and understanding of its rules and job semantics. I am known in gaming guilds for utilizing my coding and web development to make our jobs easier and automated at times. I always serve as, or am looked at as a great staff addition as I commit my best effort to all facets of the game. I am also the go-to game server installer for our group games such as Garry's mod (experience with steamcmd, ulx, other addons, Gmod filesystem, LUA). I have been getting back into Garry's mod/mbrp after taking some time off and having less to do because of a stall in the development of that game and would love to explore the opportunity of being a mbrp moderator. Also, after reviewing past denied applications they seem to be mainly dismissed due to activity and being well known, I find that judgment both valid and unfair mainly because some of these applicants can be missed gems who are the type to keep to themselves in their impenetrable base grinding for that money but have a great understanding of the rules and operations of the server game mode. Anyone with over 100 hours connected to this server will have a solid understanding and ability to contribute to the staff team with accompanying experience and knowledge. I mean in the end it is a trial mod position with the possibility to be demoted, I advocate a more lenient approach in this regard to the application process. All I saw was the bright text outside the USA spawn with the blaring opportunity and American dream to join the mbrp staff and I would love for just a chance to live that dream.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am also available 7days/week 24hrs/day as I am work from home and have a lot of extra time. I tend to be on (10AM-5PM, 7/8PM-12/3AM), I would be willing to adjust to whatever heatmap or time slots you need help with.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, avid studier of !motd

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am willing to lose RP time to explore/experience the moderation side of mbrp.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, this is on area I will like to improve and get more active in. (I also need assistance with the discord /auth as I am getting an error page).

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: EXHIBITIONIST because I got it like that

-Support:

-Not active on any platform. Post farming on forum posts (Such as an update log from 3/1/22) just to fake activity. I don't even think you're in the Discord server. 

-Your "paragraph" doesn't give any good reasons why you should be staff. It's basically saying "Well I'll just be T-mod and you can demote me if you don't like me" and then you talking about developing games.

-"...they seem to be mainly dismissed due to activity and being well known" Well this is an obvious reason. Activity because the staff team requires players who will be active, not just playing once a week. "Well known" because you should know how a user is/acts before they become staff. Is this user known to be a minge? Are they known to be chill and kind to other players? So yeah, these things matter.

-"Anyone with over 100 hours connected to this server will have a solid understanding and ability to contribute to the staff team" I just jailed a dude the other day with 440 hours on the server who didn't know he needed to advert Kidnap when he knocks someone out. The statement about having 100+ hours meaning you have a solid understanding of the server is false.

-You say you play from about 8pm to 3am everyday, but I have seen you on the server maybe once the past week. 

-Arguing on staff app.

Start with getting your activity up on all platforms.

25 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

-Support:

-Not active on any platform. Post farming on forum posts (Such as an update log from 3/1/22) just to fake activity. I don't even think you're in the Discord server. 

-Your "paragraph" doesn't give any good reasons why you should be staff. It's basically saying, "Well I'll just be T-mod and you can demote me if you don't like me" and then you talking about developing games.

-"...they seem to be mainly dismissed due to activity and being well known" Well this is an obvious reason. Activity because the staff team requires players who will be active, not just playing once a week. "Well known" because you should know how a user is/acts before they become staff. Is this user known to be a minge? Are they known to be chill and kind to other players? So yeah, these things matter.

-"Anyone with over 100 hours connected to this server will have a solid understanding and ability to contribute to the staff team" I just jailed a dude the other day with 440 hours on the server who didn't know he needed to advert Kidnap when he knocks someone out. The statement about having 100+ hours meaning you have a solid understanding of the server is false.

-You say you play from about 8pm to 3am everyday, but I have seen you on the server maybe once the past week. 

Start with getting your activity up on all platforms.

I also said its a valid reason to not accept applications and those are the reasons right there. I was just stating maybe more lenient in some cases. Your 400-hour man is just a typical run of the mill idiot who has no accompanying skills or even awareness, but not everyone is that 440-hour man... But I do suppose my opinion and hope of a standard human being able to grasp and understand something within 100 hours is a little overzealous. I just feel you are going to miss the 1/30 people who can make that difference and relieve some stress. Your staffing requirements listed on the forums are pretty minimum and basic as well so that's seems to be a little misleading to have 0 chance after satisfying the requirements. 

Also, the time frame for 8-3am is when I am at least on and gaming and can adjust more of my output to mbrp if selected to the staff team as I have a bunch of nerdy autistic energy that I need to output into something constructive.

I am slightly disappointed because you are my favorite mod from a far... your voice is just fantastic

oh boy here we go

+ support

mature

eh okay hours 

-/+ 

ok app ( effort was there but shit overall)

-support

never seen you in game in a hot min

is post farming 

not in the discord *i checked*

arguing on the app

overall - support get activity up bruh

Archived