This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: FPS God

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:191599297

Your Discord Name and #:

A: FPSLawless#5706

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes only 4 warns. They were all super little, ill explain each one. so starting off with the First warn I had. My First warn Was FRP, and it was a decent long time ago, so I cant remember what I did. My second was a rdmx1 because I had a gang territory and someone started caping it. I didnt know at the time you at to advert counter. Now I know. My third warn was a RDMx1, which I remember was a accident. There was this rdmer on the server. I Shot him when he was shooting at me. just bad timing. 4th warn was rdmx1. I thought he was somebody else and I shot the wrong person. Thats it! I have learned from all my warns.

Your Age:

A: 14 turning 15 in a month

Your Timezone:

A:  US EST

Time Played:

A:  122 hours, Most of my time as of right now is sitting in a base or just mining. 100 Hours theses past 2 weeks

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: yes once, on a server a lot time ago. Im ready to get back on track with staffing because I really like this server, and I dont wanna see it fail.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted on the staff team because Im trying to see this server in peace and greatness at all times. I really like this server, very enjoyable. I would like to staff it and keep it nice and safe for players. I dont want rdmers running around and shooting people just trying to have a good time.  Im also just making sure everyone is following the rules. I can bring plenty of Pros to the table. I can be very mature and I understand most he rules of the server. Sometimes I do forget a couple, but only minor ones. I will reread the MOTD, and such. I just wanna have a good time and have fun with the players. answer players questions, really anything im willing to help with. looking forward to Helping players!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: monday-friday-1-2 hours? Sometimes none on week days because of School. Weekends, I can be on all day, unless I have someplace to go.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:yes, I also know I havnt been on the forums much, but I will be on them much more!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User.

- support
I haven't seen you

Dont know the rules from what I heard, Constantly checking rules in the middle of rp allegedly

your punishment section is obnoxious to look at

shitty paragraph, you literally tried harder in your punishment section

Stop replying on your app too, dumby head

Archived