Dripku's Staff Application

Dripku

Should Dripku be given a chance to prove his worth and a good asset for the MBRP staff team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ________ Dripku should be given a chance

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Dripku

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:104930365

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ShackyHD#1489

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have a few times, just jails and warns but havent been banned for a period of time. I have also minged quite a bit but im ready to turn over a new leaf

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 486 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have a decent amount of staffing experience on this server as well as others, on here i used to be a Senior Mod coming close to becoming an Administrator. I have had previous staffing experience on Icefuse Networks as well as owned and co-owned several of my own servers. Currently im also a developer for a FiveM server and also part time staff.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like i should be accepted to the staff team due to my dedication to make the server safe and fun for others. When i was last staff, i made sure everyone had any questions or problems i made sure to answer them or fix them as soon as possible. I feel if i could become staff again then maybe the server will be less chaotic especially at night when it is the most mingiest time of the day. I have decent hours on the server and know all the rules and job guidelines. It is my goal to make sure new players are informed on how the server works and the different rules to make sure they can play the server and enjoy it without being brought to sits not knowing what they did wrong. I just overall want to make the server better and more fun to play on and a great experience for all.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Depends on the day but generally around 5 hours or more.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware of this.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am aware

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-support

minge

toxic af

was pretty inactive as staff ngl

unreliable

overall this is a -support,, you left the staff team to omega minge so you should honestly stay out if you’re just gonna change your mind every few months 😐

Archived