This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: stepbro (stepbro loves zendaya ing)

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:121218641

Your Discord Name and #:

A:punchmadezach#4607

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, 2ish years ago i got a weekish ban for nlr/rdm (i wasnt very familiar with the rules then), i was banned a few months ago for three days due to frp (breaking a camera without raid advert)

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A:Est

Time Played:

A: 280ish hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: i used to admin a couple coding discord servers, and was admin on a police rp server (it shut down) about a year and a half ago

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: i love this server, its basically the only server I play on, thus I understand the rules very well and understand what a good staff member is, vs a bad one. as many of you know i have been toxic in the past, but i am learning and growing everyday and in my opinion, and a few friends, I am not toxic anymore. I have learned how being toxic effects my reputation not on the server, but in the community as a whole. I know most if not all the mbrp staff, and am well known(ish) on the server. Many Current and ex staff can vouch for my integrity, and my ability to be a leader and non biased.  Im 100% sure that I can make this server a better place for people to play and spend time on. I would love to be admin to help new player's, stop rule breakers, and overall make the server, and the community a better place. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Very often 5 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes, as i have been in many sits, on both sides and know the rules front and back.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitonist

thank you for reading and have a great day ! < 3 -zach

+support

kinda active, except on the discord I think

staff experience

+/-support

I didnt saw him I think this week

basic app, but has staff experience tho

-support

can be toxic/was very toxic

(edit) propblocked the whitehouse roof cause of minges instead of making user reports or waiting for staff. ( I know it's annoying but just do reports instead )

+/-support overall, you a nice guy but try to make a better paragraph next time (not basic one)

+Support

- good hours

- good app

- seems sincere and passionate about fixing rep and staffing

+/Support

- haven't seen him much these past few weeks in game

-Support

- 4th Staff App

- From what I've seen scarcely active on Discord/Forums

- Toxic

I got jailed for NLR + ARDM which was on me but after I was in jail already he started talking mad shit. After I start dogging on him for getting denied on staff 3 times he calls me for harassment and laughs about it in the sit. Then a little over 20 minutes later proceeds to call me the N-Word. All of This Happened less than a month ago.

- Minge

(EDIT)

Due to recent things I've seen that aren't very becoming of someone who is trying to become staff, I've decided to change my decision because of recent minging.

Overall -Support

On 4/2/2022 at 3:45 PM, Bic Lighter said:

-support 

4th application

denied in the past for a reason

knows the rules “front and back” but breaks them.

not very active anywhere but the server

^

Overall - Support

- Reapplying on application makes you look bad

- the literal day of your application there were a few sits involving you + you got jailed

- your main paragraph isn't really reasons you should be accepted you are talking about how you aren't a minge/toxic anymore and we need more time to see this
- not particularly active 

-/+ you have been on and off recently with server activity however this could be a timezone thing

+ staff experience
+decent hours on server

To conclude this support, I think it would be good for you to try and keep yourself out of bother, and wait some time before re applying ( if this gets denied) to work on your conduct on the server. as well as getting your activity up. 

I still wish you all the best of luck with this application!

Sincerely,

Nelson

+Support

- Really nice guy
- Active asf
- Would be a great help on the staff team.
- Good hours
- Very dedicated to be staff.

Overall, +Support.

You can see he is very dedicated to be staff, I would suggest giving him a chance and see how he does.

All my interactions with him on the server have been all positive. Even when I was staff.

Good luck homie, hope you get accepted!

just no when i first joined the server this user told me to kill myself because i killed him in a raid, he is also very racist calling people the n word daily, if you look at this users in game activity and his user reports he is harassing/baiting new players for no reason i don't believe this person holds any skills that would be required as a staff member and would just abuse his powers and harass players as staff.

(edit) he was also jailed recently too.

• Damplips locked and unlocked this topic

+support

active

-support

jailed recently

frequently in sits (not always a good thing)

your paragraph isn't actual reasons why you should be staff lol

overall this is gonna be a -support, sorry man

On 4/1/2022 at 9:45 PM, Freeze said:

problocked the white house roof cause of minges instead of making user reports or waiting for staff. ( I know it's annoying but just do reports instead )

I propblocked the ramp going up to wh, i didnt add all the other stuff

+ support

Friendly

Decent hours

- support

Has broken multiple rules whilst having a staff application up.

Replying in staff application. (future reference it’s better to just let people write their opinions and stay quiet. As staff you cannot be argumentative, it doesn’t look good and you’re showing you have a rebuttal for anything against you. Just accept what others have to say even if you believe it’s false and move on)

Kinda Inactive (never see you online when I’m online)

Meh application at best. 

overall - support from me, my advice to you is to seriously consider staying out of trouble / doing things that are against the rules even if it doesn’t benefit you, always follow the rules set in place as you are expected to as staff no matter the situation. We all make mistakes doesn’t mean you can’t fix them stay positive and motivated, so take any - support with a grain of salt and good luck on your endeavors. ^.^ 

Archived