• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: gaiabun cock suck 

A:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86030323

A:

Your Discord Name and #: gaiabun#2704

A:

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: I only remember being jailed once for 5 minutes for RDM. I am also currently banned for RDMx11 which I still believe should've been looked into more.

A:

Your Age: 15 (27/04/2006)

A:

Your Timezone: GMT +0

A:

Time Played: 100+ (Currently unable to check exactly)

A:

Staffing Experience (Optional): PTSD Gaming, HaloRP, Admin | Olympus Gaming, Star WarsRP, Senior Moderator | UGR, Star WarsRP, Moderator, Admin | Sola Networks, DarkRP, Star Wars RP, Owner (Now closed) |

A:

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): I believe I should be accepted into the staff team due to my ability to see arguments from both sides. I've been staffing on RP servers for years now and over that time have gained plenty of experience which would surely help me here. On top of my ability to be fair and unbiased whilst dealing with problems, I am also a kind and approachable person who is always up for making new friends and having good relations. Over the roughly 2 years I have played on Exhibition, I've seen many people break rules whilst staff are not on due to it being early for them. If I get accepted I would be able to be on the server whilst other staff are not, allowing players to enjoy their time on the server more.

A:

How often can you be on the server?: 4-5 hours everyday.

A:

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

Overall -support

+ Good time zone ( Just like myself it can sometimes be handy) 

+ Staffing experience 

+ Will say he seems like a nice guy, reached out to him on discord and comes comes across as a nice guy 

+/- meh application ( The layout made me think you missed some fields) 

+/- Not seen you on much, could be down to various reasons or just not noticed you

- Expand your paragraph add more to it, its just basic reasons would like to see you expand on them

- No real activity of the forums/discord ( you only just started talking in the discord today, and little recent forum activity) 

- Currently banned not too good a look for applying

To conclude this support I will expand on some of my points, I believe that in order for you to really achieve staff you will need to get your activity up, as it is a key factor of staffing and being active on the server, discord and forums helps you out a lot in building bonds with the community. You should also try and make yourself known on the server, from my time on I haven't really seen you on however this could be down to various reasons besides the ban, so I suggest getting involved with other players etc. I would wait a bit after being unbanned to solidify your place in this server and try to change your current Image. If this isn't accepted and you do re apply I would tidy up the application a bit, I didn't even realise half the fields were filled in until a thorough examination of it. But anyway still wish you the best of luck with this!

Sincerely
Nelson 

-support 

so much staff experience but can’t get his steam id

currently banned

kinda dumb ngl bc you can check your hours on discord you have 94

not a para in my opinion plus it’s basic

not active on forums or discord

+Support

- Seen a few times in-game.
- Staff experience.

+/-Support

- Meh app.

-Support
- Apparently banned?
- Seems like you have terrible rep with others.
- Not active on discord or forums.

Overall, -Support.

I'd suggest reading the rules, getting better reputation with players and better activity on Discord and forums before applying again.

- Support 

Has been into trouble quite a lot. 

Currently Banned. (you probably shouldn’t have applied whilst being banned) 

Application is mediocre at best.

Low hours / Inactive

Overall - Support, I’d recommend cleaning up your problems within the server such as being punished and look to being more active both in game / social community. 

+support

Alot of staffing experience

Good timezone

-support

Currently banned and ban appeal was denied

Not active on the discord

Edited app (not a huge deal but make sure everything is correct before applying)

Overall -support, get more active in the community overall and get your rep up.

+Support

• Seems fair, mature
  • Staff experience.
  • Pretty good time zone for staffing compared to EST 

+/-Support

• Mid application
  • Mid hours/Activity

-Support

• You're banned (If you got banned for RDM x11 then you're either childish OR you don't read the rules)
  • I don't even think you're in the discord (if you are I never see you)
  • Seems like your reputation is pretty bad right now or people just don't know you
  • Not active on forums (12 posts currently but prior to this application you had none)

OVERALL - SUPPORT

It seems like you just came (back) to Exhibition from playing a while ago and then immediately applied for staff. I'd suggest playing racking up hours, being kind to players and being in the community more in general and then applying later. 

Archived