A:14 going on 15

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:50 HRS

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Yes Icefuse network and few gmod police rps as mod

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I should be accepted because I have knowledge of being a staff member from several different Gmod servers. In the police RP server I staffed on I have learned to deal with a lot of things involving staffing. Another reason would be that I don't break easily and I can handle things that are very stressful. The main knowledge is within the rules of the server. I have got a good understanding of the rules since I've gone over them many times. This would be useful when I have to deal with sits. I believe that I should be accepted because I will be super active and handle as many reports in-game. I also have good patience which would also be useful just in case I have to wait for someone while they get something or get a clip. These are some of the reasons why I feel that I should be accepted.   I wanna get along with the community and I wanna stop all Rdm’s/Rda’s.  to make fun events for the community. I would also like to invite all my friends to play on the server. In short, the point is that I will make it fun.  I also plan on being on late at night when the server gets wild and chaos startsI'd say the staff team is pretty great, no changes are needed as of this moment. I’d plan to solve issues within the server by helping any players requesting for help and providing solutions that I can give. I have several goals to be the best staff member. I also wish to improve my activity in a lot of ways.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5 to 6 hrs a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User buying VIP

-Support

- Only active in-game and somewhat active on forums.
- Not really a good app
- No rep

Overall, -Support.

I'd suggest working on your app, your activity, your reputation, etc.

Try to interact with more people before applying, it helps.

OVERALL:   - SUPPORT

+ Nice guy, for what I have experienced so far.

+ Some staff experience.

+/-  Application is yea, chaotic and meh.

- Low hours.

- If you can staff 5 a 6 hours a day I should see you on the server more.

My advice is to play more, engage with the community, and respond to things on the forums and discord.

Socializing with others also helps a lot. It helps build a reputation for yourself.

Wish you the best of luck ❤️

~EXIT

Archived