This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Dark

Your SteamID:

A:  STEAM_0:0:558828661

Your Discord Name and #:

A: w9#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: A couple of times but nothing major really, only been banned once.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: BST

Time Played:

A: 3072:18:42

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, as many people know I was Manager and Assistant Manager for MBRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Personally, I think I am a great fit for staff due to me knowing all the rules and being friendly towards other players and having a great reputation in the community. I am very active within the community across all platforms (Discord, forums and in-game.) I have a lot of staff experience with the server as well due to me being on the staff team for over a year before I resigned and I was only jailed twice when being staff. I know how to keep control of difficult situations when staffing and make the server fair for everyone and enjoyable. I believe me being on the staff team would make the server staff wise a lot more better due to my excellent activity and I am confident about that.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mostly everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Of course.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: 100% aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

+support

ex staff/manager

knows rules

-support

uses rules to his advantage to ruin people's rp experience

minge

suspected of assisting in a dox

malicious

immature

can be toxic

overall this is gonna be a -support. as someone who has been inside and out of exhibition's staff team and higher up team, you should've known better. you left the staff team to minge and abuse the loopholes in our rules. you also have been suspected of assisting an unnamed comm banned player in doxxing somebody in our community. you're immature and you can be toxic at times. you really broke the line of trust that was given to you. i'm pretty sure this is probably around the 2nd or 3rd time you've done this- left the staff team, minged and when you got bored of that you reapplied. you need to realize that these things do have consequences. your behavior is not okay under any circumstances.

+support

cool guy

ex staff/manager

good manager

active

great hours (I think has the most out of anyone that plays)

active on all platforms

-support

Became a minge after he resigned

Overall: +support

Hope you come back homie

+Support:

-The God of MBRP.

-Don't listen to the other -supports, those people don't even play MBRP anymore.

-Dude doesn't even minge. Streams his game daily and never involved in sits.

-Former MANAGER. Known as one of the best managers of exhibition. 

-Literally the most active man alive. He wakes up in the middle of the night just to assist people on the discord. What a legend.

-Literally better staff than the person reading this. 

-/+support

Understands rules but uses them to gain advantage on newer users in the community.

ex manager 

you did odd and minging things such as prop minge and prop spam and got banned for it.  (by me)

cool guy ig 

very immature in certain occasions but can be a very understanding and helpful person in other situations.

overall still a -/+support for the simple reason being the past minge activities and getting punished from it. 

Archived