Jynx's Staff Application

PC.Jynx

Name: PC_Jynx

----------------------

Steam: [User] 0:1:596390385

----------------------

Discord: Depressed Jynx#6406

----------------------

Has "Jynx: been punished?: Yes, I won't lie I have been punished a few times for RDMx2 a while ago and recently only for FRP and NRL. Other than that I try to be good! :) 

----------------------

----------------------

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

----------------------

Total Time Played: Around 63 hours

----------------------

Staff Experience: I was a Seinor Mod for a MC server but that has nothing to do with gmod but yes some staff knowledge!

----------------------

Why should "Jynx" be accepted?: I think that being a Gmod staff would give me more to do. The fact that I could do more then grind this server but give back to the community.  One way is by keeping people from rdming and frping all day and ruining peoples money and reseting stats and all that. Being a staff would give me more knowledge and better my skills to move on up the ranks and as a mod Ishould be able to kick, ban, view logs on the server for who built and destroy, etc. But to keep the world of Exhibition MexicoBorder RP to a more civil state. 🙂 

----------------------

How often can "Jynx" be online: I can be on normally the weekends but from 12-4 i go to school if i have no work that day i can be on but if i do have work ill play after and mod.

----------------------

Does "Jynx" know the rules?: Yes and no because as i learn how to be a mod i will learn more in dept to the rules but i have been talking to the staff about the rules and how to obey them.

----------------------

Is "Jynx" aware this means less RP: Yes and i am perfectly ok with that! :) I enjoy it idk why but taking sits on my MC server is still fun to mod the chat and everything idk why i think im weird.

----------------------

Is "Jynx" aware that I have to be active to be on the server?: Yes and im starting to be more active on the discord server :)

----------------------

What rank is "Jynx": I am user but want to get Vip soon waiting to buy it!

----------------------

Thank you for reading "Jynx's Staff App" i appreciate your time and hope to look forward to being staff on ExhibitionRP

Archived