Drank's Staff Application

Ambi

Drank's Staff Application Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, Drank, be accepted to the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: My username is Drank.

Your SteamID:

A: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:456806823.

Your Discord Name and #:

A: My Discord name and tag is Drank#0001.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No, I have never been punished.

Your Age:

A: I am 16 years old.

Your Timezone:

A: I am on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).

Time Played:

A: I have 52 hours of play time.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I had staffing experience back in 2018, I was around 13 or 14 at the time.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I could be a great addition to the staff team as I don't really care for much in-game material. I like to run around and watch people do dumb things. I enjoy observing the community and watching things unfold. I know what a good staff member looks like. I feel as though I could portray all of those good features in a good staff member if I am accepted as staff. My overall disregard for in-game material helps me to focus on staffing rather than RPing and causing problems. I have never been punished due to my play style of running around watching people do things. I don't like to be mean and try to be indifferent to people. I am nearing the end of my 11th year in school and have more time on my hands to be able to be involved in the community. Give me a chance and you will not regret it.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: On week-days I can be on for about 2-3 hours a day and on week-ends I will be able to be on 4-5 hours. Maybe for a little bit I will not be able to hold up these expectations but my track season is almost over and I put my notice in for my weekend job a week ago. By next week I should be able to live up to these expectations.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules but I could always learn more and can't promise I won't have questions.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, and I am okay with this.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am aware of this, I know my current activity may not be anything impressive but as a staff member you have more opportunities to be active in the Discord/forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I currently have a "User" rank.

Guest Dark

+Support

- Really nice guy, never had one bad problem with him.
- Quite active
- Really good application 
- Staff experience.

Overall, +Support.

+Support:

-Is cool and fun to talk with.

-Active on discord and forums.

-Good staff app.

-Support:

-The "overall disregard for in-game materials" thing (mentioned multiple times) makes it seem like you don't really care or do much on the server. Which is fine, but staff also help users for things like "how do I sell raid bags?" or "How do I cook opium?" which can really help new players get into the community and not be frustrated and quit.

Archived