A: One warning - RDM

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: BST

Time Played:

A: 48hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have not been in any staffing position on Garry's Mod, but I have been in many staffing positions on other games and within discord servers. I have experience as a staff member, how to behave in a mature way and how to be unbiased in situations. I am willing to learn my way around being staff on ExhibitionRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted into the staff team because firstly I am active on the server and can dedicate time towards keeping the community and server safe for everyone to play on. I am unbiased so can deal with situations effectively. I have been staff on other games and I enjoy it, I am willing to help people out no matter what their issue may be.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mostly every evening, and on the weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I am familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-Support:

-Follow ToS.

-I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you advertised your app with Oscarr considering you both posted your apps within minutes of each other, then both +supported each other's apps nearly at the same time. 

-Bad app.

-Inactive on all platforms.

10 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

-Support:

-Follow ToS.

-I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you advertised your app with Oscarr considering you both posted your apps within minutes of each other, then both +supported each other's apps nearly at the same time. 

-Bad app.

absolute legend

4 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

-Support:

-Follow ToS.

-Bad app.

Me and Oscar are friends, no advertising was done, only supporting each other like proper friends do … that ain’t against the application rules

Archived