Cgilb569s staff application

do you think cgilb569 would be a good fit for staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should cgilb569 be staff?

• yes
    • no (please explain why, for future reference)
    • Meh (needs minor improvements here and there)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/22 at 07:41 AM

Your Username: cgilb569

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459375048

Your Discord Name and #: shocked#0648

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: Yes the one punishment on mbrp that I have is not waiting for a cooldown timer. I waited just under 5 instead of 5 because I Forgot to set the timer.

Your Age: 14

Your Timezone: CST

Time Played: 233:34:35 on mbrp & 1200+ on drp

Staffing Experience (Optional):  yes I was previous staff on drp for a short time period which ended in resignation due to lack of ability to rank up & most of the player base I knew had moved servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

Some reasons that I should be accepted to the staff team is that I truly care about the server and spend most of my time playing and increasing pop or helping others, often ending with me giving away millions of my own in the process. Another reason is that I know the basics of staffing on Exhibition, this includes, but is not limited to commands, most jail/ ban times, and the basic rules of what staff have to do! My next point on why I should be on the staff team is that I don't rule based on ethics. alone All of my sits taken on drp were based entirely off of logs & No one got out unless there was a very specific reason. My last and final reason that I think that I should be accepted is that I'm a very honest person and have never lied to a staff member or player about something that I or another has done when it comes down to punishment or another's suffrage.

How often can you be on the server?: normally around 5-7 hours minimum on week days and on weekends it's about 6-10 hours minimum

Are you familiar with the rules?: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) : yes and will work more on discord and forums

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): Exhibitionist

-Support:

-Not active on discord or forums.

-Was bad staff on DRP, zoomed through sits and did not properly punish users.

-Has an accepted staff report from his short time on DRP.

-Jumped ships as soon as DRP died and left his team rather than trying to help revive it.

-Your reasons for wanting to be accepted is that you give away millions (Okay?), you know how to count ban and jail times, you say you know the basics of staffing (From what I've seen, no), and that you judge players based off the log system... something every staff member is supposed to do. Paragraph doesn't explain why you should be accepted, it just tells us that you were trained as a t mod once.

-Switched to admin mode while in an event to avoid getting killed. Edit: to specify, he was in a deathmatch event and turned on admin mode while trying to kill other players. 

29 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

hey I would like to say on that raptor one I did go straight to seek help on it right after I realized my mistake ( in the ban extensions or one of the drp staff channels which I should've gone strait to thrill) , with this though he was not jailed for 15 and removed from said jail sentence,  Next I agree that in his sit I should've taken more time to ask questions, and am working to improve. Next onto the event that I came back , in this event to watch never to win or cheat in any way and never had any problems brought up until now. 

Guest Dark
3 hours ago, robot246loop said:
  • -Support
  • Not Active On Fourms/Discord
  • Afk Alot
  • Got Staff Report Before
  • New to MBRP
  • Low Hours

I mean, his activity on the Discord isn't exactly bad and both of these things can be fixed very easily. AFK isn't exactly an issue in my opinion either. It would be better if he did play a little bit more but it shows he's quite active in-game.

And 'Low Hours' the minimum to apply for staff is 48 hours, his hours are excellent.

Guest Dark

+Support

- Staff Experience.
- Good hours.
- Nice guy

+/- Support 
Activity on the forums / discord. ( These things can be fixed very easily).

-Support

- Had an accepted staff report on DarkRP. It seems like you abused your powers which gives you a VERY bad look towards being staff.
- Didn't check logs correctly / jailing someone from the wrong amount of time.

Overall, -Support

You seem like a nice guy but the reports that have been made against you give you a VERY bad look if you wanna be staff.

If your application gets denied, I'd suggest maybe start playing a bit more and stop AFKing as much? It's not exactly a problem AFKing but it shows that you actually play the server.

I'd also suggest getting your activity up on Discord and Forums so it makes you look even more active and maybe getting your reputation up also with players, staff, etc. Your reputation with players and staff doesn't look exactly good. Have more interaction with them.

Anyways, best of luck!

+support

Good hours

Chill guy

Staff experience 

-/+ support

Low activity on forums/discord

-support

Had a staff report accepted on him

Not the best rep with the comm

Overall: -support

Try to get your rep better with the comm. Main thing I would recommend is to talk on discord and forums more frequently.

42 minutes ago, Trosa said:

Overall: -support

Try to get your rep better with the comm. Main thing I would recommend is to talk on discord and forums more frequently.

thank you very much for the advice I agree and will work on it ❤️

8 hours ago, Dark said:

Overall, -Support

You seem like a nice guy but the reports that have been made against you give you a VERY bad look if you wanna be staff.

If your application gets denied, I'd suggest maybe start playing a bit more and stop AFKing as much? It's not exactly a problem AFKing but it shows that you actually play the server.

I'd also suggest getting your activity up on Discord and Forums so it makes you look even more active and maybe getting your reputation up also with players, staff, etc. Your reputation with players and staff doesn't look exactly good. Have more interaction with them.

thank you for all and any tips and recommendations the afk will be entirely stopped for anything over 30 and the activity on discord and forums I'm gonna be looking to improve on. Thank you !

- Support:

• Previously Punished

• Accepted staff report against him in short period

• left staff quickly because he couldn’t rank up (it’s not all about ranking up)

• bragging about how he gives away millions and he is the reason the server is popular 

• states he knows how to staff but has a punishment & accepted staff report against him

• only uses logs, there is more to staffing then just logs use your initiative & investigation skills

• doesn’t explain why he should be staff (half of it his him bragging & other half is him explain his staff experience which should be under the staff experience question.)

-/+ Support:

• Low activity on forums/discord

+ Support:

• Good hours

Overall: - Support 

Good Luck!

Archived