Drank's Staff Application

Ambi

Drank's Staff Application Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, Drank, be accepted to the staff team?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: My username is Drank.

Your SteamID:

A: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:456806823.

Your Discord Name and #:

A: My Discord is Drank#0001.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been jailed 5 minutes for RDMx1 because I unintentionally RDM'd someone.

Your Age:

A: I am 16 years old.

Your Timezone:

A: I am in the PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) timezone.

Time Played:

A: I have 80 hours of playtime on MBRP.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffing experience from 2018, I was around 13 or 14 at the time.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Being accepted to staff would allow me to interact with the community in a way I can't interact as of now. I love helping people and watching people mess around/have fun. I talked about this in last staff application, my play style is easily compatible with the responsibilities that a staff member should be obligated to uphold. I believe that even though I have very rusty staff experience I will be able to adapt to ExhibitionRP's staff guidelines and expectations. The staff members on the team currently all seem like they could help me whenever I need help. With this knowledge I know I would be confident with my ability to keep the RP experience in MRBP fair for all. I have taken many of the "-support" comments into consideration since my last staff application. I learned how to do many things throughout the six days that I have been playing, trying many different jobs out and having fun with some of the RP. Give me a chance with the MBRP staff and I promise to try my very best to be a staff member people hope to claim their sit.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can play the server about 2-3 days during the weekdays and 4-5 days on the weekends. For a little bit, I had to study for an AP test so I stopped playing but AP testing is over and I should be able to live up to these expectations until I have my finals in about a month.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules, I have read through them multiple times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am very aware and okay with this.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I am aware that I must be active on all platforms to be staff on MBRP. I realize I am not the most active person but that could easily change since a staff member has more opportunities to engage in conversations/rule related topics on the forums and Discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am currently "User" rank on MBRP.

- Support:

• Previously Punished

-/+ Support:

• New to server

+ Support:

• Friendly

• Good paragraph

• Mature

• Honest

• Knows Rules

Overall: + Support

Drank has big potential in my eyes & he could develop and become a good staff if accepted,

Good Luck!

+Support

• Cool guy
  • Knows rules
  • Active on discord/forums

-Support

• Didn't saw him online a lot. (I mean I don't play 24/7)
  • Kinda low hours but that's not a problem.

+Support overall, hope you get accepted! (also don't tell me saying "low hours" is not a reason to -support ik that lol)

Guest Dark

+Support

- Nice guy
- Active
- Friendly
- Knows the rules
- Good hours

Overall, +Support

Good luck! :) 

Archived