This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Benji

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:166974625

Your Discord Name and #:

A: BenjiPlayss#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes 1x for adverting incorrectly (Gang takeover advert to be specific).

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).

Time Played:

A: 79 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have about 1 month staff experience on MBRP back in 2020 I also have other staff experience on other games such as Roblox, Minecraft & FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be apart of the Exhibition MBRP Staff team as I have previously been on the staff team and am familiar with the systems etc.

I have recently came back and have started playing most days. I try to interact with players as much as possible, to make there stay good & make them come back or remember my name as the friendly guy.
I have read over the rules almost everyday to make sure I remember them and can be knowledgeable on the rules & be a good fit for the staff team, I am also

non-bias & have a neutral opinion & try to investigate, gather intel & as many accounts/sides of the story as I can so I can determine the right punishment plus have evidence to back myself up.
As stated above I also have other staffing experience's outside of GMOD so I am very knowledgeable, capable & mature so think I will be a good fit!!!
Thanks for reading my application & hope you consider me for staff have a good day!  

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server 8+ hours a week minimum. Really depends on my IRL schedule.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am familiar with the rules as I used to be staff & have also been reading and revising rules.

as there has been a lot of rule changes since I was staff. I will continue to refresh my memory & read over the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware & am fine with that as I love moderating & would love to help out so people can enjoy RP!

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I will be as active as I can on fourms & Discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

+Support

• Looks chill

-Support

• Low hours (not a problem)
  • Didn't saw you on recently I think
  • Not active on forums/discord
  • Jumped right into applying right when he could, didn't even sent a single message today on the discord.

Unfortunately, -Support overall. Try to get more active on forums and discord if you can!

+ support 

seen you in game

staff experience

- support

low hours 

not very active on a general basis

overall +/- support consider becoming more active in game, discord, and forums. Stay out of trouble and continue to remain on the correct side of sits, good luck but I feel you should wait and reapply when all these points are met.

+support

Fairly Active in game (idk what everyone else is talking about i have seen you on a good amount of times)

staff exp.

Active on forums/discord (Talks on discord occasionally and frequently posts on the forums

Overall chill guy

He has not been on a bad side of a sit in recent memory

Overall: +support

I think since his last staff app he has made an effort to get more active on forums/discord and has interacted more overall with the community. Good luck Benji hope you get staff. Also I want to point out that you can’t -support on meeting minimum requirements so you can’t -support for having low hours

-support

very little hours

who are you?

not active lmfao

overall this is gonna be a -support. get your rep up instead of trying to jump back into staff team even though nobody knows u 💀

+support

active on forums/disc

-support 

dont rlly know u

low hours

only seen u in game like once

overall -support

you seem like a chill guy I would just suggest getting more involved with the community so people get to know you better.

Overall +support

+Active on forums/discord.

+Seems to be a nice guy, haven't talked much though.
+Benji is putting in the effort trying to get a better reputation with people that don't know him.
+I see you on most mornings, you are always friendly and try to help other players.
+Previous staffing experience, always a positive.

Despite your lower hours (which I am not saying is a negative) you are a good fit for staff and your time zone can help out a lot. Good luck!

Archived