Raccoon

Dank Bender

Your in-game name:  Yung Buckett

Staff members name: Mr Raccoon 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): I can’t find it he’s offline now, I assume his names not actually raccoon

Explain what happened: I have been hacked for a while today and went through a lot of failed raid defenses, I finally built a base with a few layers or doors and a nice walkway over to shoot intruders. THE FIRST RAID someone makes it 2 doors in and I kill them and here came mr raccoon. He starts off by telling me I’m prop blocking when every prop was an openable door, when I ask how that’s prop blocking he says I can only have 3 total doors which I see nowhere in the building rules. He then spawned in some huge mass inside of my base that he said was “his base a while ago” and from what I could see it had a huge segment like mine to slow down raider traffic. After a while of banter I decided to just go with him and restart but I was still kind of complaining because I spent so much time on the base. I sarcastically asked if this single door is all he thinks I need and all his advice was is to “find some exhib friends to help you with you base” WHY IS HE TELLING ME THAT THE ONLY WAY I CAN DEFEND MYSELF IS MAKING FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE THAT SPENT MORE MONEY THAN ME ON THIS SERVER. THAT SHOULD NEVER BE SOMETHING FORCED ON PLAYERS. Anyway not back and forth until he says “I’ll be right back” noclips away and never came back, I waited a few mins before I got raided my the same people and I gave up. How am I supposed to defend myself if I can’t even put up doors without someone whining, I get through them fine in raiding, multiple doors are in pretty much every base on the server but ig because I didn’t make my base a huge black cube in the middle of the map it’s different somehow.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

and here’s the best part, what kind of proof would I ever be able to get from a admin talking to me. Why/who records themself regularly playing Mexican boarder rp? I already know me saying this is going to get this entire report thrown in the bin like every other one I don’t record, but the logs are there for a reason. The only good sit I’ve had in this server so far was by Dark and can you guess what he did? Checked the logs, got the info only admins can see, and acted accordingly. It’s clearly been a while since I’ve played multiplayer gmod but I know what you can/could see as an admin in a server and it gives clear info that can’t/(hopefully) won’t be fucked with because it’s the ADMIN that sees it directly.

I love this server and have had some great playtime on it but I just can’t stand this, if you go flying around the map at now it is 4:00 pm cst may 26th you will see at least 3 bases visible with way more “doors” than I could even think of fitting in the tiny sewer room. This trial mod needs to not be a trial or a mod, he clearly seemed to have his mind set on what to say before he even came near my base, telling me to get rid of it as he teleported to me. 

"I can only have 3 total doors which I see nowhere in the building rules" "Normal bases may each have a maximum of 3 fading doors and 2 fading windows"

Well that was easy to find. 

"Why/who records themself regularly playing Mexican boarder rp?" image.png.29dac80ae977b5d484e819d5bfed1cd2.png

You seem to be complaining about the fact that you were told you can't have more than 3 fading doors, although you didn't tell us why the staff came over to you, or even how many fading doors you had before he told you to remove them. "I’m prop blocking when every prop was an openable door," Did they have keypads? You are leaving out so many details on your base and not showing any evidence of it. "I sarcastically asked if this single door is all he thinks I need" Sounds like you just started being a jerk tbh.

1 minute ago, Dank Bender said:

I don’t know how y’all expect people to start recording/take pictures of everything/ saving every message. If anything tell me what he meant be a max doors rule

You should try reading the rules so things like this doesn't happen. 

Half of the server was full of bases with more than 3 doors. If it’s going to be forced on me why not the people with bases visible from spawn. And that file size of videos is kinda an example of my reason of why the fuck would you waste that much storage just for the chance someone failrps or breaks a rule. It makes sense for admins not normal players. Also I have no answer to why he was called. Someone raided I killed him on his way in, next min raccoon is there saying I’m prop blocking. Every door has a keypad, every keypad was linked in a linear fashion following the outside of the base. And again since no one seems to care about this part, why would it matter if I paid for the highest package or not for security. Is that how everyone else can build bases with no issue? 

there are certain jobs that are allowed to have more than 3 fading doors such as the president/whitehouse may have 4 fading doors. you can get a clipping software and clip things whenever you see something that makes you think "was this admin telling me false information?" "did this person break the rules?" ect you dont need to be constantly recording, just get a clipping software for moments like this. such as nvidia geforce replay if you have an nvidia graphics card you can install geforce experience and mess around with that. you not having any proof of the situation makes this very difficult on us.

OVERALL: -SUPPORT

+ NONE.

+/- NONE.

- No evidence.

To be honest, I always record my own game. For when stuff like that happens. You dont need to always be recording, medal records your last 5 minutes of gameplay. When needed it saves that recording..... That helps.

Wish you the best of luck ❤️

~EXIT

22 hours ago, Dank Bender said:

He starts off by telling me I’m prop blocking when every prop was an openable door, when I ask how that’s prop blocking he says I can only have 3 total doors which I see nowhere in the building rules.

image.png.c5a615b1d96abb025dbf13708fef2c15.png

Denied

Archived