Fat mak false takedown of post

SwineLord

Your in-game name: swinelord

Staff members name: fat mak

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): idk 

Explain what happened: i made a prison rp staff app and i had forgotten to put a poll onto it so instead of telling me or anything i have been given a warning point for shitposting by fatmak he made no effort to contact me at all confusing me as i whole heartly made the staff app it didnt have a full paragraph but that isnt a requirement for making the staff app

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

This is the staff app in question  

```
Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Swinelord

Your SteamID:

A: 76561199090171993

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Sora7#3477

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: N.O.

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: MF ADDMAN/ SR MOD for drp / Smod for mbrp / Trial Mod mbrp 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: im really good at staffing as im friends with haze of dream and he can vouch for me as well as thrill can vouch im very epic at staffing but other than that it sounds fun to do something like this plus prisonrp go brrrr

i love this community no matter how epic swag miskie is towards it 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2-3 hrs max

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: ye

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: ye
```

1080776209_Screenshot(79).png.2a24aa6f7d1ced0be736043c7f29bf43.png

You posted a very obvious troll application. Don't lie and say it was about the poll. "it didnt have a full paragraph but that isnt a requirement for making the staff app" I didn't even care about this, but this comment shows how rushed the troll application was. If you spend 0.3 seconds reading, it says "why should you be accepted to the staff team (one paragraph)."

The only reason I hid the application was because it was a troll application. Higher ups deal with applications not following ToS.

Screenshot_20220621-000631.thumb.png.4720d4f5e12ec3f83e7862bcf2cbc9c8.png

3 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

it didnt have a full paragraph but that isnt a requirement for making the staff app" I didn't even care about this, but this comment shows how rushed the troll application was. If you spend 0.3 seconds reading, it says "why should you be accepted to the staff team (one paragraph)."

A paragraph is 3-5 sentences I put that much fam just no periods

Archived