Yes ben jail a few times forgetting to advert stuff while raiding or assisting 

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

EST

Time Played:

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes, Icefuse

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I should be accepted because, I love the community, and everyone that plays on the all the servers Exhibition Has to offer. It gives everyone a huge experience to meet new people and build up social skills. And I want to keep that running by applying for staff. I'm active everyday either playing or talking to other people. I want to help other people in many different ways, enforce rules, take as many tickets as I can. Show that the staff on here is always here to help at anytime of the day. I feel like I can help out more by stepping in and helping people know what is right and wrong on the server so that everyone can have fun and not get bitch out in staff sits. I know how it feels I used to be a Ming till I started to take things serious on this server and now I'm taking it up to help the community out in anyway possible. I can show my skills as a staff member anytime I'm needed. I used to be a staff on ice fused and I know how things work on what I can and cannot DO! But anyways. Its not easy being a staff making enemies left and right but that's not the point the point is making sure everyone is following the rules and are having fun and I can make that happen. I will show my activity on the server, I will be there for any ticket I can accept no matter what its about I don't take sides straight away I hear both sides of the story first before I make a decision. So no one feels that they are being attack nor not believed.   

How often can you be on the server?:

Everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

User

Archived