This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:TrapCard

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:446347059

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Lil Trap Card#5255

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I've only had two offenses that have resulted in a ban. once was from 2021 where I had adverted to early for a terror and the other from last month was an Ltap that looking at now is something I regret and something I've never done in the past and will never do again in the future as I've talked to the person who made the sit and have befriended and apologized to them and let them know I have changed and a situation like that will never have my name on it again. But other than that I've been jailed for rdm and possibly fail rp

Your Age:

A:16, 17 in about two months

Your Time zone:

A:CST

Time Played:

A: 512:04:22 but honestly over 1000 as I had almost 700 or more before the reset

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I was an admin on bruh networks for a solid month or two before it went down. I learned how to do pretty much everything from a staff members prospective. just wasn't up long enough for me to get higher ranks (even though I was the only admin so basically the highest rank). And I have also read some of the mbrp staff hand book but not all of it so I am familiar with a portion of it.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I believe this application is a very long time coming. I have been playing this server since 2018. I have loved and treasured every second I've had on it. When I was younger my dream was to be apart of the staff team and help the community grow as a whole but at that time I do not believe I was ready or mature enough to join the staff team. But now I believe that I have matured in my playing and in my life in general to be able to hold a spot on the roster of amazing staff members and grow from this experience even more. I believe that if you give me this chance I will show you that I can swiftly and efficiently execute sits and deal with any situation from the biggest rdmer to the smallest "how do I freeze props" .When i'm on (which is almost 80 percent of the server life) I enjoy helping others on the server as well and giving random people money so that they can better enjoy their experience. I'm always in the chat either coin flipping or helping people with there small questions. I have also started either talking to people who break rules regarding me or have a sit to talk to them and let them off with a warn as it makes a better experience for everyone so that they can pay attention to the rule they broke and not the 5 minute jail they receive for something they don't understand. I feel that joining the staff team Comes with a ton of responsibility and a lot of invested time that I wouldn't mind at all putting in. All though I am afk  at times, I am apart of the biggest gang in the server which enables me to have more interactions than most and make up for the time that I'm away from my keyboard. I have talked to or communicated with most if not all concurrent players on the server and have built a pretty decent reputation for myself in our community.  I also enjoy communicating to staff members and making sure we have a solid grip on the rules and how certain situation would work out. I'm also on a lot and I wouldn't mind taking sits from 5 am to 1am as well as after which is when most people are asleep and a lot of the rule breaking is done. As well when I was younger I would study the rules and even take some sits on mbrp as the staff members at the time treated me like a little brother and enabled me to have a glimpse of how sits are taken which in turn helped me at bruh networks and both of those experience's will help me on mbrp. Which with the knowledge I had then I have applied to now to be able to adapt to any of the rule changes or situation a new player may be stumped with . As I close out this paragraph I would like to say that this application is a long over due and I would love if I had a chance to prove that I will go above and beyond for this server and spend most of my time working up that number of sits taken.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm on almost 24/7. but my best times are about 6/7am to 5pm on days I have work. but most days of the week I can be on from about 8am to about 11pm/1 am 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:I am extremally familiar with them and I've been threw almost every major rule change and adapted accordingly

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, most of my time on the server is either in my base or coin flipping so this would definitely give me a better opportunity to better community and spend my time on the server doing something that would be more significant.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am very active on the forums and am in game a lot of the time. I don't usually talk on the discord general but I do look at the rule updates and announcements and keep up with the current events

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist since 2019

+Support 

Took time to fill out the application and thoroughly thought out your responses.

Age - you are in an age group that should be starting to mature into adult hood

Time in game

Active on the forms

+/- Support

Havent Personally seen you in game but that could be because you base a lot 

could be more active in discord

Have past punishments HOWEVER you were honest about them in the application, from what I know.

Overall + Support 

p.s. hope to see you around :)! Good luck on your application

+support

ive spent some time with you on the server in the recent past 2 or 3 weeks 

you’re definitely chill

mature

i think youd bring good vibes to the staff team as well

youre nice and respectable

you can tell that you want the posistion in the staff team, too. your paragraph was detailed and it didnt feel like you were going in circles. it was well thought out and geniune

i do not know what else to say.

big +support, goodluck

+ support

Trapcard knows the rules, rarely has a sit against the guy.

Respectable and Trusted. Has been generous to the community by giving people donation weps for in game money for a bit now, he’s also shown his love in the community with daily interactions. Im sure most people know who this guy is as his personality stands out.

past staffing experience

huge dedication shown in the paragraph. burnt out wouldn’t happen as soon as he starts.

LONG time player since 2018.

Active on Forums and Ingame

-/+ Support

Sometimes mingy however that’s how he jokes with friends or people he trusts. if he’s doing sits he’s not going to mess around.

Grammar/Word usage mistakes. You need to make sure to really look for these. Don’t mess up on through/threw or their/they’re/there for example. People will tease you for it.

- Support

Discord Activity

Overall - Support 

+ Support 

Hours 

App is fine 

okay activity on forums 

- support

arguing with Saint in dms  for his minus support 

some may say he’s a minge sometimes 

inactive on discord 

• Trosa locked this topic