fuzed staff report PART 2 +warn appeal

Your in-game name: saudi arabia is the best country 

Staff members name: @EXIT :D

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): i cant find it sorry

Explain what happened: KEEP IN THIS CLIP IS 1 DAY OLD OK HERES WHAT HAPPEN ME AND MAZE WERE RAIDING THE WHITE HOUSE MESA WAS INSIDE THE WH DURING THE RAID WE KILLED HIM HE CAME BACK MULTIPLE TIMES I MADE A SIT AND EXIT WAS SAYING HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG BECAUSE HE WAS CITIZEN HE LATER BROUGHT A ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER AKA GUS FIRING HE SAID THE NLR WASNT VALID THIS IS CLEARLY FALSE 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.): look at the server logs its clearly evidence miskie

PART 1: 

PART 2: 

IF THE VIDEO QUALITY LOOKS BAD YOUTUBE IS PROCESSING THE HD VERISON SORRY GUYZ 

Hi xd lol,

-It was not ARDM since you have done the first damage to the person in question.

-Because you disagreed, I had other staff members look at the case. They all had the same conclusion.

- You requested for the sit to be over since you said nvm return me. ( So I fulfilled your request, i do not know why you even put this up.)

Kind regards,

~EXIT

+Support 

-Shouldn't take sides from the start of the sit

-Citizens can still break nlr. Just because hes a citizen doesn't mean he can break the rules

-Shit staff, this is the guy who said you cant advert steal when a base is open 

-Simping for a guy

-Support 

-Again this is not fuzed, he knows da rules unlike this bum ass

Archived