trosa closing appeal for no reason

adam_

Your in-game name: adam

Staff members name: Trosa

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): 

STEAM_0:1:449933025

Explain what happened: I was trying to ask in my ban appeal why my ban was longer than others who where banned for the same reason and without telling me why Trosa closes it as if to hide something. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) image.thumb.png.0609c5bc215d67486f540bac834caa03.png

Just now, Woona said:

bruh moment

your ban wasnt false so he closed your appeal

also Denied

Okay but that does not tell me why my ban was longer than the others lol that's all I want to know and why was it denied

1 minute ago, adam_ said:

Okay but that does not tell me why my ban was longer than the others lol that's all I want to know and why was it denied

the other ones were shorter because they needed to be extended by a higher up

Just now, adam_ said:

Aren't yall suppose to be professional instead of taking this as a joke?

Your appeal rather than a actual appeal is asking why your time is longer than another players, that’s why it was denied it’s useless -support  

2 minutes ago, adam_ said:

But it was false I don't know why yall cant appeal it its obvious I'm not gonna do it again.

Because, if we do that. everyone should be unbanned. Why would you need to be unbanned instead of everyone else?

1 minute ago, EXIT :D said:

Because, if we do that. everyone should be unbanned. Why would you need to be unbanned instead of everyone else?

Because I Like playing on the server with my friends that's why I want to be unbanned.

2 minutes ago, Hollow said:

Your appeal rather than a actual appeal is asking why your time is longer than another players, that’s why it was denied it’s useless -support  

It was an appeal until Trosa closed it for no reason

• Yumi locked this topic

Archived