This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Demetrius Demcarcus III

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:142043258

Your Discord Name and #:

A: StellarPrograms#9843

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Warning wise, I have MANY times. and I mean MANY. Over the months, I have been jammed with RDM claims, and things in that nature. Nothing severe besides the typical minimal offense violations. Nothing more than that really.

Your Age:

A: 26

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 142 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: FIVE M SERVERS: TXDPS - Trial Moderation 2015, CADOJRP - Head Administration 2016 - 2018, Out-Law Roleplay Senior Administrator 2018-2020, Carolina State Roleplay Administrator 2020. Just retired from Maple Leaf Roleplay 2020-2022 as a Co - Owner of a daily server of 75 players of 124 player capacity.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Firstly, I believe I should be accepted into being a staff member for ExhibitionRP, as I have years of experience in the more administration field, more than the roleplaying aspect of communities. I am more inclined and book educated when it comes to rules, policies and guidelines. I can provide professional and detailed sits that can benefit both parties of a great outcome. I enjoy roleplaying and moderating all the time. I treat everyone with respect and the way they want to be spoken to. I have high respect for many people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am usually on either after 7A or 7P, due to 12hr work schedule, however, I am on usually daily for about 3-6 hours until I need to rest for work. Days off however, several hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Absolutely.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am well aware. And looking forward to it.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have read the rules and guidelines and agree to everything that has been stated on it.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibtionist. - To add, Fuzed, Liquid, Freeze have given me the motivation to apply, and are very good Administrators. Fuzed and Liquid Insisted me to apply, during a major situation regarding, "Gladiator Breastmilk" and I never felt more welcomed to apply and I decided to apply now and today because I finally made a decision and apply. I feel welcomed and looking forward to a future here. With our loving toxic family lol.

-/+ support

-meh app

-you are very active in game sometimes not active at all and discord activity aint that much and same goes for the forums but that can be fixed

-decent hours but i would for sure try to get atleast 250 

+support 

staffing experience

chill guy

dedication

Goodluck 

+Support

Active

Knows the server rules

Very Approachable in Game 

Prior Staff Experience 

Dedicated to the community 

Age -Doesn’t hurt to have a few oldies in the staff team! Mature. 

overall huge + Support

(for clarification he had to reapply due too post issues )

OVERALL Plus Support 

Plus Support 

•Experience staffing 

•I seen user in game couple times 

•hours are fine 

Neutral Support 

•app is well written but I wish the paragraph was more detailed  

Minus Support

•Activity on forums and discord 

•didn’t follow TOS on original app

you deserve a shot as staff 

Before rating, that last paragraph makes me look biased for +supporting but I'm giving you one because I know who you are and you handled Gladiator's situation very well.

+ SUPPORT
Staff Experience
Very friendly and mature. Dude is 26 years old for god sake
Handles toxicity in a very respectful manner, can and will handle staff situations great
Knows grammar, punctuation, and proper word usage
As off-topic as this is, his IRL-Job in government shows that he is a serious person when needed to be.

- SUPPORT
Very inactive on forums/discord
Paragraph could be slightly bigger

-Support

- I personally haven't seen you before but a lot others have, so ill give you that.

- Your staffing experience is great to have.

- I really don't like your "many warnings" you have.

- I suggest becoming more active on the forums and discord.

- I do think your paragraph is detailed. Although I would like to see more elaboration on the quote below:

19 hours ago, H. Stern X-56 said:

I am more inclined and book educated when it comes to rules, policies and guidelines.

Overall I don't think your application is that bad. I suggest getting to know more members of the community and get less warnings. Become more active on the forums/discord and in game. Put more detail into your paragraph. Follow the TOS/Requirements.

Goodluck!

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived