A: Joeyy#2806

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No, 0 warns 0 jails

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Time (West Coast)

Time Played:

A: 41 days 17 hours 30 minutes (1001 hours)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: MBRP Admin. I was also a moderator on TITSRP and another admin on ExclusiveGamingRP's DarkRP (It was a EU server and doesn't exist anymore)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted as part of the team once more because in all honesty, I love the community to where I genuinely found more excitement in helping the server out or dealing with minges which comes with the benefit of getting to know people that way. Once I put my mind to some goal I do strive for it. As you saw I quickly became very liked despite applying the first time with only 90 hours and proving I can achieve roles in the team that are held higher up. I take my role seriously and always ask questions when needed. While I was staff, I influenced others to become or apply for staff because I was that role-model for them and I want to continue being that. Part of being a role-model includes: handling sits in a respectful manner and that is key to solving scenarios, I believe I am truly a person that doesn't let their emotions get to them so if all hell breaks loose. I know that proper way to make both ends meet of the two parties involved. Applying for this role once more also means that it's in full seriousness. I've studied the guidelines, trained and looking to train others, always free to participate in discussions and show that I can contribute in positive ways. I believe in a learning over punishment protocol also, however this cannot go for every situation. Teaching someone the way around the server versus giving them a warning already on a record is a no brainer. I can apply this to myself also, I constantly seek improvements & constructive criticism. I am consistent with my activity and can get on anytime. I used to be on for 12+ hours a day a week or two before my resign which I regret now doing. Resigning made an image where I wasn't able to fit such role anymore, I still believe I do. I should've thought harder and took a longer time off and eased into it more rather expecting myself to push big sit counts. I still want to achieve expectations but not do it so sporadically. If accepted, I have confidence that I should be trusted as an SMOD/Admin again for how soon this reapplication is and that resignation does not show my lack of capability to withhold such standards I need to match. The staff team has shown me possibilities I do not want to waste and this server has given me immense joy that I cannot wait to participate in further. Thank you.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday with a minimum of 5-10 hours a day. (Subject to change anytime higher/lower)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes! I also have read the new rule changes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Definitely

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Already active

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitonist

OVERALL Minus Support

Plus Support

•Ex staff 

•good hours 

Neutral Support

• You just resigned 2 weeks ago you probably will get burnt out again 

Minus Support

•Didn’t wait applying cool down previously 

I would plus support you if this was Atleast 3 or 4 weeks later. 

33 minutes ago, Nelson said:

-overall -support 

Didn't wait the 2 days you had been told to wait 

Time of screenshot was 18:32 BST 

Screenshot_20220908_183213.jpg

Screenshot_20220908_183200.jpg

quite confused..  2 days from the lock? i waited 1 week since resign in general which was september 1st. didn’t know it was based from the time my post was locked

i made the app tuesday but trosas lock wasn’t 2 days ago yes but i have waited my 1 week

not trying to argue but stand up for what my reason was

5BF5AF6D-8CA9-4225-83B8-964160586CA0.jpeg

C4218804-322F-4511-8075-01B005E738DF.jpeg

It doesn't include when you make the app its from when trosas reply is made 

18 minutes ago, Fuzed said:

quite confused..  2 days from the lock? i waited 1 week since resign in general which was september 1st. didn’t know it was based from the time my post was locked

i made the app tuesday but trosas lock wasn’t 2 days ago yes but i have waited my 1 week

not trying to argue but stand up for what my reason was

5BF5AF6D-8CA9-4225-83B8-964160586CA0.jpeg

C4218804-322F-4511-8075-01B005E738DF.jpeg

Overall - Support

+ Support:

• Ex Staff
  • Good staff member

- Support:

• You just resigned a week ago. 

I think that you should probably spend time and decide whether you are still burnt out or not. If this was a few weeks later, I would have most likely plus supported.
Try to spend some time and determine if you are still burnt out or not. Good luck!

+support

i was wondering when youd come back
however, i do agree you should take some more time off so you don't burn out again. It'd suck to see you go for good :) 

100% agree with what kudaa said, take some extra time off, make sure this is what you really want.

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived