Mike staff report (edited da report)

plz before i start report i simply dont want anything to happen to mike im simply making this report because miskie has been pretty much been  ignoring my dms asking him to make a decision about my case for the past 2 weeks considering ive been ignored i decided to make a report to bring his attention and also please read the full report before forming a opinion

Your in-game name: xd lol

Staff members name: mike

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):asdasd

Explain what happened: Alr heres what happend a few weeks ago i was permed on mbrp "for actively looking cheats" sounds quite crazy  heres the exact message that got me banned (https://imgur.com/a/gJ61Lhe) you can clearly see that i wasnt even being serious i want @Miskie to check pm logs when i sent that message and u can see i was never sent a single discord # 

a few minutes later i was afk mining and i get banned for the reason i state above i was shocked so i dmed mike heres what he said NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT PLZZZZZZZZ focus  he claimed that a staff member reported my message

now heres what he said  (check attached file)

i asked freeze if a staff member reported the message  and he said no one reported me (check file)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) Now previously i made a appeal and mike claimed that i raided 3 players i dmed him one time and i asked if i did it he said i was given a verbal warning now in the appeal he attached screenhots of console logs which ill be fully covering MIKE posted this in my appeal NOW IN THE picture there are numbers which will explain the messages

1: the first message we see is nothing wrong i made a staff report on robot a few weeks ago for breaking nlr mid territory claim while it was only a 5 minute jail i was being ignored by staff thus i made a staff report  heres the report itself https://www.exhibitionrp.com/topic/24606-robot-staff-report/ 

2: now ill admit i think saying that was incredibly cocky and im sorry for robot for saying that to him and frankly i think it was quite stupid

3: mr priest is a user hes not even a staff member lmfao the msg itself is a complete joke

4: i told a pres to end cooldown or i would make a staff report (Crazy enough he wasnt staff)

5: i really simply dont remember what this was since you cant fully see the context of it but ok 

6: theres nothing wrong here i said that i can get a user jailed for breaking the rules lmfao 

7: now i can either assume 1 thing about this this could refer to me asking freeze to check @Maze logs and see if he did raid because im assuming i was in a party with him thus i wanted to see if my cooldown ended or not

8: ill take full liability in this case here ill admit that i might have perhaps falsely demoted him but im not 100%%%% sure but if i can recall i was prob jailed for this @Miskie can u check jail logs plz ( i understand u cant use console for evidence but i think this situatuion its needed)

9: now ill admit that i shouldnt have baited a player to kill me in order for my party to kill him in self defense and im sorry for that

10: theres literally nothing wrong here like seriously i said that a player got jailed thats it.

now im done for my point heres another example

now i think its far streched to say this but i think in some shape or form mike is clearly being biased

https://youtu.be/aPRHAqlanC8

heres a full rundown guy breaks nlr during wh raid i make a sit mike takes my sit lies and claims that he only sees 1 nlr offense so he jails him only for 5 min i get pissed because he killed me which is nlr+rdm and when i asked him to check again he says hes warning for me threatning staff with a staff report because a few minutes ago when staff were not taking my sits i said to og as a complete joke https://imgur.com/a/SPeN28P heres the message which im assuming hes talking about.

Final statement:

now dont get me wrong here i think that my ban is in some shape or form is valid because ill admit to exploiting a crack bug which im sorry for and im sorry for the players i have effected during this time i simply wish my ban gets fully removed or gets atleast (please) reduced.

thats all for now.

1234.PNG

123.PNG

bum.PNG

bum2.PNG

EDIT: forgot to mention something mike said something about me advertising mbrp crash dupes in chat now i understand coming from his pov he should take that seriously but i never gave any single crash dupes ive never pmed a single player while it is a joke understand it can be not funny im sorry.

+support

-nothin will happen to mike because hes an owner but I think this is kinda bs because "looking like cheating is such a retarded accusation", get a proper anti-cheat if you want to ban cheaters. In almost every case of cheating on exhibition it has been false and the reviewer's only proof is suspicion.

Anyways, stop banning  without 100000% proof. 

also xd to be 100% honest bro how tf are you doin this shit in front of staff bro you know they gon report, staff will do anything to get some mothafucka banned.

• Miskie locked this topic
  • Developer
4 hours ago, Vexyzs said:

+support

-nothin will happen to mike because hes an owner but I think this is kinda bs because "looking like cheating is such a retarded accusation", get a proper anti-cheat if you want to ban cheaters. In almost every case of cheating on exhibition it has been false and the reviewer's only proof is suspicion.

Anyways, stop banning  without 100000% proof. 

also xd to be 100% honest bro how tf are you doin this shit in front of staff bro you know they gon report, staff will do anything to get some mothafucka banned.

While I never messaged XD LOL about the staff member that reported the screenshot, I have asked the staff member If I could post the screenshot about them reporting it directly to my dms, Plus I would hope staff doesn't leak staff chats to players who do not have access to them.
image.png.8b332b7b891d014dcde77053eae3745e.png

Cheating / Asking for cheats has never been tolerated on the server, We use a very simplified anticheat on the server that works very efficiently, that has caught countless cheaters in the past and still continues to do so, As for XD causing players to leave the server during the early morning, I am currently still awaiting a response from the staff member that reported to myself for permission to bring his name to light. - Migos
image.png.f33756525752b69883ae3500761b238e.png
Console Logs 1-6 is just messages brought to light for players and staff alike to see, You actively look to target staff and players and you wonder why your sits aren't taken, god forbid a staff member doesn't take your sit the way you want it they will get a staff report which you in the past have made several on staff.
Console Log 7 Asking staff to check logs for you outside of sit but in party is breaking staff guidelines and server rules, It is not staffs responsibility to abuse their power for you.
Console Log 8 Demoting while staff are online and the player isn't afk just because you don't like the player.
Console Log 9-10 Baiting the same player that you just got demoted for no reason other than you not liking them.
As for the Video ;Desktop 2022 08 15 04 29 45 05 - YouTube 
You opening and closing sit to get someone jailed for 1 offense NLR and "RDM" you raided the whitehouse nobody was inside so you sat inside of the lobby killing anyone who came inside and when you died you made a sit cying about it.
I will be bringing this up to Miskie once again.

Archived