Femboy Protogen Enjoyers mod app  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i be mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

TERMS OF SERVICE:

When posting your application title it "[Your Name]'s Staff Application"

A Poll is REQUIRED on your application, with two choices stating Yes and No.

Advertising your application in any sort of way to gain more support will result in an automatic denial.

Copying any part of your application from another will result in automatic denial.

If you've been demoted, you must wait two weeks to be eligible for re-applying.

If you've resigned, you must wait 1 week to be eligible for re-applying.

If your application was denied, you must wait one week to be eligible for re-applying.

Once accepted, you will be directed towards a higher up and trained in order to get your rank.

You understand that you will lose time to Roleplay.

You'll read over the Staff Handbook in the event you're accepted and agree it's regulations and expectations.

You're familiar with ExhibitionRP's rules.

You are to respect others opinions about you and your application. Do not start arguments.

You're expected to be mature when dealing with players of ExhibitionRP.

As a Trial Mod, you will be monitored, you can and may be demoted for abusing your powers.

Applications will normally be concluded in one week.

You must have 48 hours of playtime on ExhibitionRP's MBRP server in order to apply.

You must be at least 14 years old in order to apply.

You must have a post count of 5 before applying for staff.

Under no circumstances may you delete your staff application.

Your forum account must be a minimum of 24 hours old to apply.

You are REQUIRED to have a microphone when applying.

When applying you must be in the ExhibitionRP discord server.

Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Femboy protogen enjoyer

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A:STEAM_0:1:657454475

Your Discord Name and #:

A: protoboi<3#7438

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: frpx7, rdmx1. thats all i think i have. i was messing with some people and we kidnapped a guy like 7 times and he called staff. for the rdm he was screaming fag

and i shot him.

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A:est

Time Played:

A:47h

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:icefuse nw, prometheus nw, lightning darkrp, icefuse military rp, icefuse clonewars rp, icefuse starwars rp, buttwaters darkrp.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I would like to join the Staff Team to help players enjoy the server rather than seeing it as a chaotic server as it can sometimes become without enough Staff intervention. If someone needs help with common issues like RDM, etc… I would like to assist in helping find the correct and calm answer to the situation. I would like to join because I would like to help the server grow and be well managed. I wish to improve patience within the Staff Team. Some people get a case every two seconds and it bugs them so they start to get irritated and sloppy and they would like to find shortcuts to get the cases done sooner. I plan to help with bugs within the server, and any common issues and problems people have I would like to fix. I would like to be of help because of the hours I am on and to create a fun and nonchaotic environment for the players.i also have extremly good avaliability I’m usually available at nearly any time of the day to hop on the server and help with tickets when things get out of control. I am also very patient with players, so a lot of incoming tickets or stressful situations will not make it difficult for me to focus and calmly handle situations. I am an unbias person who even if I may not love to do is then capable of taking a sit on anyone even those I like and giving fair and just punishments. If I have to take tickets for a couple of hours straight that is perfectly fine with me and won't upset me or harm my ability to calmly handle the situations. I have had issues where there are only one or two active Staff Members available and it impacts their ability to calmly handle tickets and that is something I will not do. would also like to help as many people as possible and make the server a good experience for all who join. I plan on expanding myself to all categories to help as many people as possible, this means if a challenge comes my way I will work as hard as I can to solve it and grow.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: all night, almost all day, i dont sleep lol

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:vip

+support
none

+/- support
meh app

-support

wasnt you just banned?

hours do not meet minimum
you do not reach forum post minimum (you literally copy pasted the TOS onto your staff app, how do you manage to not follow it?)
no discord activity as far as I can see.
you also just got jailed 5 minutes ago by me
-support overall 

+Support

N/A

+- Support

N/A

- support

* didnt have anything filled out except the paragraph in the original posting of the app. 

* Doesn’t meet time restriction 

* Doesn’t have activity in the Forums or Discord 

* can’t follow TOS, does the individual actually know the server rules.

Large - Support, Good luck on your app. 

p.s I used to be staff on icefuse for a long period of time; I’ve never heard of you from there either. 

OVERALL: -SUPPORT

+ Paragraph is good.

+/- You did not need to put in the Requirements.

+/- You aren't active enough. Even tho I have seen you in-game. Stand out more :) 

- Not fit for staff, as of yet.

- Banned five days ago. (FRPx7)

Sincerely,

~EXIT

+

good para

+/-

N/A

-

does not understand rules (banned for frp 5 days ago)

not active in discord or forums (i've only seen you in game, however then again i'm not really online much)

not enough hours (requirement is 48)

overall -, but gl

Archived